Smart SEO

SEO, Page Speed, Image Optimization, JSON-LD! CW 30% OFF!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mandig

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and very helpfull support

Strand Post

One of the best apps available for your shop because of its "smart" functionality (it does massive amounts of tedious work FOR YOU), but more importantly because of the massive imapact the results can have on your business - resulting in an immediate boost in SEO ranking/sales.

Get this app - it's a no-brainer especially if you have loads of inventory like my shop does. Plus, customer service rocks - thanks Milen and Smart SEO!

Amanda
giltsociety.com

Feel The Sea

Wow, the customer service from Milen is outstanding! I got this app because SEO has always freaked me out. After I got the app, they went through my Shopify store and pointed out easy to follow action steps to make my store better. Off I go...

Christopher Courtney

Thank you so much for your first class service, I am looking forward to using this service a long term basis.
I will come back and update further
Thanks again, www.christophercourtney.co.uk

Old Mcleod Trading Co

This app is very slick and saves me a tremendous amount of time editing alt text and meta tags. Well worth the $5 per month, thanks!

Old McLeod Trading Co
www.oldmcleod.com

Chakra Hearts

Location Australia

Fantastic App!! Shopify Life Savers, 5 STARS : ) I've have tried other SEO Apps! Smart SEO Make is so much easier to understand! Great Customer Service as well : )

Vrkm

Time spent using app About 1 month

Here from 10 people a day on my site to close to 40 in less than 5 days.
It basically cut the time that Google needs to get you site rank and bring traffic down to a week rather than a 6 month something in this nature. Be smart and try this, best app ever;)
Vrboxtube.com

Divine Experience Radio Store

I LOVE THIS APP! Customer Service gets a 10+ and I am happy. The app does exactly what it says!

Olae

Location India

Such a Cool app, love this one. And great customer support. Thanks a lot Milen :)

Olivetree Home

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great responsiveness from Milen and his team when I needed help.