Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Stars And Stripes Lighting Com

This application is simply AMAZING with the speed of updating your SEO settings. We highly recommend using this application as it has helped our store out and gave us extra time to spend doing other things.

Project Zero Vaping

So far so good. Great support

Creative Custom Leather

Why pay big bucks to the middle man when you can get the same results for less than $5 a month?

Posturenow As Seen On Shark Tank

I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but we were on page two for to of our most important keyword phrases, and one day after installing and configuring smart SEO, or page https://posturenow.com is now on page one. Pretty awesome!

To Al

The app is very easy to use and in a short time the work is done!
I am now waiting for the results, this will take a while.

I am also very happy about the customer service which helped me with a minor issue in no time!

Purse Fiesta

Great app. Smart SEO helped me with better ranking in search engines. Everyone should try it. Thanks Smart SEO.

Digitaldeals Express

Excellent App, has helped me trmemendously

Modermmarket

el error es que no está en español también

Sincera Canada

Writing a review based on first 2 days of using the app. Another review will be posted after 2 weeks.
Very user friendly app, simple to add and adjust your meta tags for collections and products. If you have 0 knowledge in SEO - this app is definitely for you, but would still suggest to go through basic analysis and understanding of SEO.
The customer support so far is very responsive and very descriptive in their explanations. Took them couple of hours to answer my 3 questions.
Will see how the actual SEO will be working after 3-4 months.
This app also saves a lot of time in terms of optimizing every single product and page. Here you can choose a template and apply it to different collections, products and articles.

Myecosave

Thanks so much for your support.