Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Decades Of Vintage

I have just installed Smart SEO and am very optimistic about this app if customer service is any indicator of high quality and full functioning service.

Usual Suspect

Love it yes yes I love it yes yes yes

Rebel Esprit

Good app. Automate your SEO work :) recommended for people who are serious about getting traffic from google.

Mandig

Great app and very helpfull support

Strand Post

One of the best apps available for your shop because of its "smart" functionality (it does massive amounts of tedious work FOR YOU), but more importantly because of the massive imapact the results can have on your business - resulting in an immediate boost in SEO ranking/sales.

Get this app - it's a no-brainer especially if you have loads of inventory like my shop does. Plus, customer service rocks - thanks Milen and Smart SEO!

Amanda
giltsociety.com

Feel The Sea

Wow, the customer service from Milen is outstanding! I got this app because SEO has always freaked me out. After I got the app, they went through my Shopify store and pointed out easy to follow action steps to make my store better. Off I go...

Christopher Courtney

Thank you so much for your first class service, I am looking forward to using this service a long term basis.
I will come back and update further
Thanks again, www.christophercourtney.co.uk

Old Mcleod Trading Co

This app is very slick and saves me a tremendous amount of time editing alt text and meta tags. Well worth the $5 per month, thanks!

Old McLeod Trading Co
www.oldmcleod.com

Chakra Hearts

Fantastic App!! Shopify Life Savers, 5 STARS : ) I've have tried other SEO Apps! Smart SEO Make is so much easier to understand! Great Customer Service as well : )

Vrkm

Here from 10 people a day on my site to close to 40 in less than 5 days.
It basically cut the time that Google needs to get you site rank and bring traffic down to a week rather than a 6 month something in this nature. Be smart and try this, best app ever;)
Vrboxtube.com