Smart SEO

Smart SEO

by Sherpas Design

Automate your on-site SEO in a way search engines will love!

Cuckooclock

Wow. Really loving this app - easy to use. Plus the support person was REALLY fast and thorough with their reply and solutions. Highly Recommend.

Pricebusterz 5

easy to use and seems to working great

Papernery

Support is great to work with. Took on a problem with the iPad and resolved it. App is doing what I need from SEO at a great price!

Anatolia International

Great App. Easy to Use. Great support.

Beautyofasite

Had a bug so that search engines weren't reading past the ' in any descriptions or keywords, but they quickly fixed the issue. Great resource so you don't have to individually add SEO. beautyofasite.com

Gyveral

Easy to use and a must have. Thanks for the great app.

Alldesineeds

This app is initially a little bit on the techie side to setup and learn. you will observe tangible results. Milen (& his support staff) are great, he helped to setup for me. He pays personal attention to issues and is just a shout away.

Royal Mermaid

**Updated**
Milen contacted me regarding my confusion and explained the process so in incredibly well and I am thoroughly impressed. Thank you so much! I re-installed the app and am looking forward to seeing how it works for my store. That personal touch goes a very long way. I'll be sure to recommend it to others.

I downloaded it but I'm honestly unsure if it is really working. I was looking for an app that would take care of SEO for me. I don't think this is it. This seems to be over my head.

Rainbow Meals

Very good App and super helpfull support.
The BEST APP to optimize and edit meta tags for your products, collections, blogs and articles in your store! Easy to use and a necessary tool to define and control how your product and page titles are shown in search engines. Super helpful for your SEO.

Walter Alice Consignment

A wonderfully easy APP to use for someone that doesn't know much about SEO... The best customer service available, great explanations, I would definitely recommend this APP as a great asset for your store!