Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Fionana

good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!

Charm & Ko. Doll Store

基本的なSEOを行うには良いアプリだと思います。使い方も簡単です。Meta TagやIMG ALTを一括で書きたい人にオススメします。アプリの動きが非常に遅いので、その部分が改修されるともっと良くなるかと思います。また、一度作った設定を複製できるようにしてほしい。

Tiny Tree

I used this app to help me do SEO marketing. It did great! It saved alot of my time, thumbs up for Smart SEO.

North Rustic

I feel like this app does nothing at all, I will give it few more days until I uninstall but I would think, no, this is doing nothing at all.

www.NorthRustic.com

Crystal Palace Lighting

Easy setup, adds tags automatically. Great app, highly recomended at a low monthly price. Great support as well.

Fini Shoes

Smart improved our google ranking tremendously. Easy to install and understand. Developers also respond quickly to any question and give suggestions on how to improve website ranking and SEO

Port Wahakaa

We stuck with this app despite having a rough start because for us it took longer to grasp the nuances of the interface particularly the Alt Tag for images but we got it going. Recently we reached out to them about CEO configurations and they graciously helped us fix a redundancy from a different app we had not used in years that left code there. In our 6+ years of Shopify apps we have never encountered folks so helpful and on their game. The wheelhouse of SEO is ever changing and our company does not have the time to delve into that wheel house. We have updated this review to reflect the fast and thorough help we've gotten from them. Thanks Sherpa, stay golden!

Tudo na Moda

Dudes! amazing support! this guy besides great response time, made a video live to me showing everything is working as expected, there are many apps out there but with this support i dont belive... and the price?? ahah the price.... just the perfection! thank you !!

The Gray Muse

I needed an app to help me optimize my pages with SEO and this was highly recommended! Affordable, too!

Guitars On Main

The app works great and is very affordable. Saves you very much time and pays far beyond itself!!!!!