Smart SEO

SEO, Page Speed, Image Optimization, JSON-LD! CW 30% OFF!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Doyy Caviar

Location Netherlands

Took us quite a while to find a descent app for seo optimalization, this one does the trick correctly, and for a fair price.

RemarKable101

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I Decided to purchase this app to automate most of the SEO work and I don't regret it at all. The support and advise provided by the developers is remarkable. They helped me fix issues I didn't even know I had.

Fin And Earth

Very Good service, very good app! very good team!

Thank you very much guys!

Best support. Thank you!

TuaPrata

Location Portugal

this is top notch app, the support is amazing, believe me! this is good far from good, its excelent! thanks!

Dozer Pets

Great app. Very affordable. The customer service and support has been awesome! The team at Sherpa really understands business's SEO and structured data needs.

Easy Expat IPTV

Location Malta

After a long arduous search I have finally found my SEO solution. Absolutely superb, very helpful with the setup and guidance. I look forward to a long and productive time with them.

Lulu Babe

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

I highly recommend this app. I've had it for a couple of years now through numerous theme updates, and every time the developers have stepped in to help me ensure my structured data is correct and everything is working as it should. They are always quick to respond and seem to be very knowledgable about SEO.

primeimage.in

Location India

Two days b4 I installed this app.
First two days was good,dont know about future¿
Hope a lifetime work with this app.

Blindcart

Location India

I used this app and it works really very well and yes there support team is really very active 24 hours(I must say). They helped me in each and every step of SEO for my store.

Lwhomedecor

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just installed the app and got a 5 star support. They helped me fixing some issues with my html code.