Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Herosocks

great experience so far. Very easy to use and a great addition to any e-commerce business!

Devotions Boutique

I really haven't seen what a difference it's made. Maybe to early.

Clositherapi

Finally, an SEO app that is simple to understand. Very excited about Smart SEO as it is basic and it just works and very well. Thank you for providing such a super app for SEO! :)

www.clositherapi.com

Evalaide

I have used several SEO apps and Smart SEO does is exactly what I was looking for. Smart SEO actually does update your meta and image tags when other "apps" say they do. I have over 20,000 products and Smart SEO updated every single product, collection, and image as I specified. If you're not using Smart SEO, then you're just doing yourself an injustice and should just stop selling on Shopify because you have no idea what you're actually trying to achieve.

Positivity Wear

Great Product and Service. Very Very Happy

Shopbnbstyle

Super powerful app. The program is easy to operate. We're very happy with the results. Pretty nice program all around.

Rubidata

Great experience with app and great support

Stylish Tomorrow

Very powerful product and awesome support. The first time I set it up I kinda ran through it and even though I was a newbie I still got sales from organic search results so it was definitely working. I started working more on SEO and revisited this app from the initial setup to tweak a few things and was even more impressed. Support is quick and very helpful too

Home Defense Surplus

Works like a charm, well worth the cost, A++!

Nikked

not quite understand it, seem kind of technical beyond my knowledge