Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

parissa.com

Smart SEO is a great plugin for requires little to no setup. I just installed it and everything was already up and running. I highly recommend anybody looking to manage their page titles, meta descriptions and etc. to use this app.

Clélia mode

très bonne appli pratique et conforme au attente. Json ld le test google très pratique très intuitif et convivial je recommande

Glitz and Glamourous by Faye

I’m using the app to boost visibility for my website. I had trouble setting it up but on contacting support they were able to fix it for me. Very efficient and helpful! Thanks so much!

share the steals and deals

i used this app for my meta tags, and i required the help of their support team, as i am not the most familiar with coding. they got back to me quickly with a helpful response.

CoupleLife Shop

This application is very easy to use, a few clicks and you have SEO optimization, you will have great support from Sherpas Design, I can not wait to see the first results.

Bare Skin Care by Dr. Bollmann

I used this app to help me improve my SEO. It was easy to install and support answers questions so far.

Olio71

I have Jut Installed the app. It is Easy to go..Let's see what benefit my store can get from this app...

Vanilla Hobby Store

Perfect and fast customer service. They automatically offered me to fix my template from old SEO app codes. Best for the price.

Cosrea Cosplay

Amazing support, very responsive and helpful.
Easy to understand interface; beginner friendly which helped us a lot during setup.
Can't wait for future updates!

The GiftHub Store

The tech support responded within a short period of time and optimized my store as I have requested. I just installed the app so, we will see if there is any difference with the optimization. However, I did like the quick respond.