Smart SEO & Image Optimizer

Smart SEO & Image Optimizer | Reviews

by Sherpas Design

Cyber 30% off! SEO and JSON-LD done in a way Google will love!

Strapmeister

Just install this app & waiting to see some results . This review is more on the support that I get from Milen . TOP notch guy to begin with, advice & support that I don't see many this days.keep it up Milen, thanks

Ted
Strapmeister

Top To Bottom Apparel

Good app. Great way to optimize meta data and boost seo.

Gadgetwearuk

Really impressed with the features of this APP, it did the exact task we wanted it to do!

Smallest Planet

Milen was quick to respond to my question. He personally configured Smart SEO on my website, and explained how it all worked. Excellent customer service!

Ofypets

Its a really cool application, the support from application developers are so quick, special thanks to Milen for treating us like a child and explaining superbly, 5 stars for sure

Alltrueist

I just had the app for less than a day and the customer service and support was more than amazing! I needed help because I'm not that tech savvy and wanted to make sure it was setup correctly although it seemed pretty straight forward how to do it, I wanted somebody with more knowledge to help me.
Milen went above and beyond, set everything up for me and gave me amazing tips to follow to better my SEO even outside the app.
Honestly more than 5 stars!

Boutique Chil

I am just setting up this app. I can give it 5 stars for excellent support. All my questions answered very quickly and it's an awesome price. Recommend!

Miss Coppelia

Fantastic App and great support. Is extremely easy to use and configure. Highly Recommend.

Ponsett Meadow

This is a very useful app and is the only app that does the important task of automatically creating relevant meta tags and structured data. This creates a solid backbone structure to your on-page SEO. The support team is excellent: fast response via email and if needed SKYPE and GOOGLE HANGOUTS for communications. Very knowledgeable, HONEST and hard working. Several times they worked late at night communicating with me due to the time differences. I had a problem with the Google Chrome settings (not their app). They researched the problem and fixed it. THANKS to the Smart SEO team.

Katie J Design And Events

Fabulous App & Amazing Staff to Deal With! Extremely Helpful with my queries. Saved me editing all of my Meta Titles and Meta Data myself and Google is already picking up on the data entered. Could not recommend more highly! Definitely worth the money! A+