Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

CRASH Jewelry

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I've been using this app for a long time. I think it is helping but I could use some instruction because I'm not real clear on how it works. I think if I could speak with someone about instruction that would help.

March 18, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for installing our app!

Sure, we can provide as much instructions as you need regarding the app. We can even set it up for you. Please contact us on support@kabukithemes.com and we will be in touch right away.

Thanks!

Plus Size Clothing | Women's Plus Size Fashion | Clearlove Fashion

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used the app to help me improve website SEO,it will alert me if some errors occur, the best app i have used.

Top Designer Brands

I used this app to auto generate meta description and meta keyword on topdesignerbrands.co.uk. There was a problem with metatag not being generated but the support team did help me solve the problem quickly.

Dope Clothes

best seo on shopify for the price. i had to get in touch with customer service and they helped me out promptly

KJGDirect

Time spent using app About 13 hours

I used the app but I never knew if it actually did anything, It doesn’t say show or tell you what changed. I think the app should show a preview of what it came up with so you can decide if you want to make the changes, modify the proposed changes or not to allow the changes.
This review is the same way really, I take the time to do it, hit submit review and right away it asks me to delete my review. I don’t know if my review is going to show up but I will be checking

Dope Smokes

Location China

Best price SEO and makes Google Happy.. got rid of it to test other seos but going back to this one for price.

Kita Sake

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The simplicity of setup and efficiency makes it the ideal SEO app. Fantastic support, very helpful and fast to respond. Highly recommended from us at Kita Sake.

Old Time Shoppe

Really great app which will set your store up for successful SEO optimization. It has a lot of tools which is a great value considering the monthly price is reasonable.

Port 213.com

Best SEO app ever! It had everything I've been looking for and was very easy to set up and use. Excellent customer service as well. Highly recommend

Office-ly

Office-ly.com has used this app and found it to be very helpful for getting into Google search rankings. It would be great to have more control over backlinks.