Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Case Syndicate

So far, its been great! Got everything updated. Testing results now.

Naughty Bubbles

Support is active and prompt, i'm looking forward to the changes it can bring me in the coming days!

Out Of The Hutch

Its great to finally find an App that can help with sorting out the important things like getting noticed on google searches! Thanks

Sleepyheadpetbeds

app seems to be very good and very easy to use, takes alot of the headache away from me so i can worry about other things, support team very responsive and helpful as well

Cmonstore

Good app. It's relatively easy to use despite some shortcomings.

Sportbuzz

Easy to use, not complicated, love it!

Naked And Naturals

Not bad for a free app. It does what it says it will do and did I mention that it is free? I recommend it to anybody with an online store.

Gift Moments

Simply one of the best apps for Shopify!

Great features for the low price, advanced JSON-LD, Alt tags, Sitemap, Meta Templates.

Structured data is advanced includes business info, social and full product markup that google likes. It's put directly into your theme and doesn't slow your site down, unlike many JSON apps that state they don't touch your coding this is because they use javascript which will slow your website down.

Alt tags is a great feature, create as many templates as you want or apply one to all images this will help get your images indexed to google image search.

Sitemap feature helps you choose what you want bots to crawl and the noindex feature for 'search' and 'tag' pages found in settings is a must it will stop google indexing hundreds of unwanted pages, Shopify creates a page for every product tag and search submitted on your site.

Meta templates was the main reason for me installing the app, not many apps allow you to create product description meta templates. If you have thousands of products like we do it saves hundreds of hours of writing meta titles and descriptions.
Also create meta tags for collections, blogs and articles. App also allows you to add meta keywords some say they are irrelevant now, some don't.

Really the most required tools for shopify are included in this one app. We used to have several apps which covered some of the featues, save money, website speed and time by just having this one!

Customer support? Second to none!
Never received better support for an app than Kabuki Themes. Quick responses and are so helpful and informative, they have even spent time fixing issues on my site that is nothing to do with SmartSeo app. Outstanding Support!

Im shocked this isn't one of the most popular apps on the store, there many seo apps but most are just fancy scans with little features to help seo, if you want to scan search on google plenty of free seo scans, if you want something that helps seo, get this app.

5 Stars well deserved.

Gloria S Accessory Heaven

So far I really like this app

Boutique C H I L

This is a great app that I have now have in both my online stores. I have just installed it in one store after using it in another and received very quick and efficient help when I needed it. My first store has remained consistently on the first page of google for certain keywords and I am sure this app has a lot to do with it. It is also very well priced. I highly recommend this app.