Sherpas: Smart SEO , 1,268 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO optimization features, including meta tags, alt text optimization, and automatic sitemap generation. They report improved SEO scores, increased search engine visibility, and better website performance. The app is praised for its multilingual support, intuitive interface, exceptional customer support, and affordability. It's seen as providing value by saving on ad expenses and time.

January 19, 2022

It is a great app and the support is awesome! Quick replies and professional help. This is a life saver, I recommend it!

SARTEX
Italy
About 2 months using the app
June 4, 2019

wow fantastic app rely worth the money. help team are brilliant highly recommend to everyone helped us a lot www.statusmugs.co.uk

Status Mugs
About 2 months using the app
August 15, 2020

I am using the app since a view days and I truly see changes when entering my Google Search Console. I had an issue that not all my products where shown (only 39 of > 150) after a few days using the app it jumped to 86 products, I hope at the end will be all normal. Also I start to see "Breadcrumbs" and "Sitelinks searchbox" which before I didnt had.

There happenend a problem of the app in between, but after writing an Email a quick fix and very honest feedback was given. I hope with more time I will see further good results.

Listogrill
Peru
February 7, 2019

I'm looking to improve my SEO. They went out of there way to help me! I had many question and I'm looking forward to working with them in the future.
Thanks

Sportsman Specialty Products
April 3, 2017

Here from 10 people a day on my site to close to 40 in less than 5 days.
It basically cut the time that Google needs to get you site rank and bring traffic down to a week rather than a 6 month something in this nature. Be smart and try this, best app ever;)
Vrboxtube.com

Vrkm
January 22, 2018

I have used several SEO apps and Smart SEO does is exactly what I was looking for. Smart SEO actually does update your meta and image tags when other "apps" say they do. I have over 20,000 products and Smart SEO updated every single product, collection, and image as I specified. If you're not using Smart SEO, then you're just doing yourself an injustice and should just stop selling on Shopify because you have no idea what you're actually trying to achieve.

Evalaide
May 17, 2020

I like this app. My store has received an influx of traffic since installing the app. The price is great. It has been less than 7 days since my install. I hope the result continues.

Nature Endowed Concepts
July 15, 2022

Smart SEO was everything we needed, and nothing we didn't. We are using this tool on multiple storefronts.

Queen City Market
June 1, 2017

Terrific Customer Service! I'm looking forward to more traffic to the products in my store. Thank you, 'Smart SEO' !

Pamelas Art
Edited October 3, 2019

this app is really helpful if you are trying to be indexed on google or bing. It would be nice if the sitemap was directly editable but it gets 5 stars anyways

3xtramil3-Products