Sherpas: Smart SEO

Sherpas: Smart SEO

Built for Shopify

Reviews (1,327)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO management features, including meta tags, alt text, and sitemap generation. Many appreciate its user-friendly interface, efficiency, and clear SEO status overview. The support team is frequently praised for their exceptional service. Additionally, many believe the app offers great value for money, with results that far exceed the cost.

Edited April 2, 2019

Product seems really helpful - good tech support too. Nice lay out and easy to use, Recommended App 10/10

HazExperts
Edited April 2, 2019

Awesome App, these guys are very supportive and provide great customer service. A+++++++++++++++++

Crazy Cuffs
New Zealand
August 16, 2020

Muy util, muy rapido, muy economico y realmente funciona, recomiendo la app. No he tenido problemas.

Shoppinghappylife
Argentina
May 2, 2020

This app was a godsend for me. It helped me structure my product listings so that they were optimised for Google Shopping. It really is worth the small charge per month to have this resource available.

SRB Fine Artworks
December 10, 2019

I am new to SEO and I am reading a book about SEO Optimization. The Smart SEO app has all aspects the book describes. I am looking forward to the results. I think the 5-star review is worth it due to the very fast and clear support Smart SEO gives.

Alpha Magnet Balls
Netherlands
December 27, 2017

I am very happy with the product and service provided by Smart SEO. Excellent value for money. highly recommend the app

Shahshack
January 28, 2022

I use this app to help improve our website SEO, in the first month we increased our sales by over $1,500!!! Super great customer service and amazing tool. DON'T SLEEP ON SmartSEO!!!

W L.L.C.
June 27, 2015

Hands down the best SEO app I have used so far! The setup process is easy enough for any store owner.

The product, collection and pages templates are easy to setup and is saving me loads of time. I would recommend the App to everyone

Missthing
Ireland
September 12, 2019

We use this app on WebsiteConcepts.com and this is a great app that's easy to use. We recommend it to our clients as well. I especially like the fact that you can optimize several pages and products at the same time, rather than having to do each manually, one at a time, like most of the other SEO apps require.

WebsiteConceptions
August 29, 2020

This app looks very promising and it is very easy to setup. Time will tell if it does a good job, but so far so good. And the price is really good compare to other apps. Keep it up, guys!

AlterGlam