Sherpas: Smart SEO , 1,284 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including meta tags, alt text optimization, automatic sitemap generation, and Google Search Console integration. Many have reported improved search engine rankings and increased organic traffic. The multilingual support is particularly appreciated for maintaining SEO across different language versions of a website. The support team is praised for their prompt responses and dedication to assisting merchants. The app is also noted for its proactive approach to SEO performance improvement, user-friendly interface, and immediate impact on site speed and search engine ranking. It's considered a great value for money and essential for enhancing SEO.

November 17, 2021

Great app and great customer service. Rodo is fantastic. Immediate response and problem solved. 5 stars.

Cute Couture
December 7, 2017

This application is simply AMAZING with the speed of updating your SEO settings. We highly recommend using this application as it has helped our store out and gave us extra time to spend doing other things.

Stars And Stripes Lighting Com
April 1, 2019

I have been testing this app during the free trial, I had one question and they answered it immediately. I eliminated one app and still have one competing app that I may get rid of too. I like it does many things well, I hope they keep up on updates. Thank you

HSI
September 15, 2021

Such excellent communication and vital tools to help your website function properly. Thank you so much for all of your help. Highly recommended to everyone who has a Shopify store.

Claribelskincare.com
Edited July 1, 2020

Had some issues in the beginning but cleared it as their customer service is top notch. I recommend this app

EasyCare Skin
India
January 13, 2022

The Smart SEO team at Sherpas Design did an awesome job getting me up and running with their app. Very responsive.

Purfect Puzzles
December 6, 2022

An incredibly big thank you to Rado for their above average support. I switched to Smart SEO from another SEO provider. Code snippets from the previous provider remained in theme.liquid and in 70 other snippets. Rado helped me to get rid of them and took a look at my code to make sure everything was fine. Thanks!

MyClipies
Austria
June 2, 2021

The application is simple to use and they’ve corrected a couple errors in my theme. I’ve updated over 50 products and improved my SEO in a matter of minutes ~ amazing app!

Beyond Summit Store
March 24, 2022

she was very helpful and exceeded what I asked of her appreciate all she has done would definitely recommend

Befree Tees & Things LLC
May 22, 2023

The Smart SEO team are incredibly helpful and kind. A great app for doing the foundational/technical SEO yourself! Including optimising images. The customer service is 10/10.

Maison de Femmes