Sherpas: Smart SEO , 1,285 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including meta tags, alt text optimization, automatic sitemap generation, and Google Search Console integration. Many have reported improved search engine rankings and increased organic traffic. The multilingual support is particularly appreciated for maintaining SEO across different language versions of a website. The support team is praised for their prompt responses and dedication to assisting merchants. The app is also noted for its proactive approach to SEO performance improvement, user-friendly interface, and immediate impact on site speed and search engine ranking. It's considered a great value for money and essential for enhancing SEO.

February 20, 2020

I had almost immediate results. The app is easy to use and understand. However, the customer service and support is off the charts. I use this on all of my shopify stores.

AZ Dance Store
March 21, 2021

Helped translate our multi lang site and get more sales
There was a bug that was soled by the tech support
awesome team

Tèaura
May 17, 2020

I like this app. My store has received an influx of traffic since installing the app. The price is great. It has been less than 7 days since my install. I hope the result continues.

Nature Endowed Concepts
April 3, 2017

Here from 10 people a day on my site to close to 40 in less than 5 days.
It basically cut the time that Google needs to get you site rank and bring traffic down to a week rather than a 6 month something in this nature. Be smart and try this, best app ever;)
Vrboxtube.com

Vrkm
July 15, 2022

Smart SEO was everything we needed, and nothing we didn't. We are using this tool on multiple storefronts.

Queen City Market
June 1, 2017

Terrific Customer Service! I'm looking forward to more traffic to the products in my store. Thank you, 'Smart SEO' !

Pamelas Art
Edited October 3, 2019

this app is really helpful if you are trying to be indexed on google or bing. It would be nice if the sitemap was directly editable but it gets 5 stars anyways

3xtramil3-Products
August 17, 2018

Amazing! If it was not for this app, I would not have set up my GOOGLE CONSOLE for months!

Awaymore Ltd
Bulgaria
Edited September 4, 2019

I am using this app and I am very happy with all the work that this app does in my store. I highly recommend this app to improve optimization and increase traffic

Simode
February 14, 2022

I had some issues with leftover code causing issues with search console which Rado diagnosed and fixed for me in half an hour. He fixed an issue I'd paid a consultant hundreds to do for me, unsuccessfully. Could not recommend this app enough, ridiculously good customer service and value for money in comparison to other apps and services in the SEO industry.

Gynecomastia Solutions