Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The House Of Awareness

Great customer service. Great app.

Giftsbymenssociety Com

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Excellent app, easy to use and the support team are great. Would recommend it.

Agrumia Food

Customer service has been amazing. Just installed the app, waiting to see if really does what said....

Elivera

Time spent using app About 1 year

The program remains in the scroll door, the spelling code is corrupted.
The program code fails the page loading speed, which affects SEO.
There is no instruction how to remove a program code or work with it.
Very amazing support team. They helped us to correct mistakes.
If the results of the game improve in a better way, we will give them the highest score. Thank you.

Kadees Kloset

Just started using this. As self taught all along the way, the ease of s/u SEO info was exactly what I needed. Hopefully, I have used it correctly and will see a difference with my views.

Viral On Fire

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app for SEO website improvements!

Cosytouchminky

Totally recommended great app

Smoldering Creations Woodburned Art

So far it is working great. The Customer Service is prompt, very helpful, and polite.

Sat. Aug 5, 2017
Just an update on this app. My dashboard seems to have frozen. I cannot click on any of the tabs. And my SEO does not seem to have changed and all of my alt texts have the same titles. I have emailed twice, yesterday and today, but have not received a reply as of yet. Maybe there is something I am supposed to do, but I have asked and not received an answer about that either.
Before my money was paid, the service was great and I was under the impression that this would take care of my SEO and help me. I will give it until Monday, as I realize not every one responds on the weekend, but if I do not get a response, I will, sadly, be cancelling and uninstalling this app.

Wednesday, Aug 9th Newest Update!
Once again, the service rep, Iliyan, came to my rescue! It seems there was a problem on their server not getting emails. Once we finally got in touch, he walked me through every step and explained some things I did not understand. I feel much better now and will stay with them! These guys have been so patient with this "Totally Not Techy" Artist! And that means a Lot!

United States Of Apparel

You'll read a fair number of reviews on here that mention Milan and his helpful he is. When I see reviews like that I sometimes think it's somebodies friend or family member. Well, in this case, I don't know Milan from Adam but have found the sentiments to be very true. He has taken the time to be very helpful and responsive to assist me in every step of the set up process. He has been very helpful in answering my questions and I don' know much about SEO at all. Customer service is a lost art these days with most businesses offering abysmal assistance. SmartSEO and Milan are the exact opposite. A quality product and outstanding customer service before, during and after the sale. I would strongly encourage you to utilize this app, you won't regret it. Tim unitedstatesofapparel.com

Yeannyboutique

I am lovin' it ! I am lovin' it ! I am lovin' it !