Smart SEO

SEO, Image Optimization & JSON-LD done in a way Google loves!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Tutorialsme

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app! Highly recommend it!

Josephs Hut

I have tried so many SEO apps, some that charge a lot and don't deliver. I've not had this app very long and I've done everything I wanted to achieve. I had issues setting up but support was on it. Super quick and followed up.

Lifeix

Time spent using app 1 day

Best support team ever. I also bought a beautifully designed theme from them. Very responsive and helpful with my store:

Home Is Art

Useful app saving a lot of manual labor and very good customer support!
Thank you!

Fairybellskart

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Highly Recommended! Great App!
The team is very prompt and supportive!
They also educated us with emails and blog links, when we ask for more understanding and suggestion for better SEO.
Simply Awesome!

The Chakra Hippie

They did everything for me, and kept me updated the entire time. Incredible app and definitely worth the small monthly fee without question!

Detour Tees

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support team! When I disabled my app with Shopify they were right there with an offer to keep me as a customer.

Shoppinn Paradize

Time spent using app About 3 years

There seem to be no support for this app. I have downloaded to my store for a month now no response to my requests for help setting it up. I am just gonna delete and find something else.

This is an update - support did try to contact me however i did not receive the email. They have since reached out to me, set up the app and i will provide a further update on results once i have a chance to complete all the recommendations made. Once contact was make response time very quick and efficient. Thanks Team Kubuki!

Vanessa Mooney

This is a simple and user-friendly app that takes the pain and confusion out of laying a some solid SEO groundwork for your online store.

The Beautiful Store Sa

Location South Africa

I am using this app and can't say enough good things. In addition, and very importantly, the help received is exceptional! I have been helped above and beyond what is expected and I can't recommend it highly enough.