Smart SEO

Smart SEO

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 10, 2018

Awesome seo app. Easy to set up and saves so much time! A must have. You can choose what you want automated too.

Karma K. Weddings
Time spent using app: 28 days
Edited November 8, 2018

Fine so far. Straightforward to use. If you’re new to digital marketing you should do some general SEO research before using many of the shopify apps. Much of it you can do for free and it’s not as difficult as it first seems. But there are plenty worse SEO starter apps on here than this one.

Rose Metallics
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited November 6, 2018

Highly Recommend Smart SEO for how user friendly the app is. I've tried others but this is the best!

Coast Modern
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 6, 2018

I really like how easy this app compared to all the other apps on the shopify store. Fast and easy to setup. Your gonna wanna try this to see how great and helpful it can be.

LJ Air-Cooled Engines
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
November 1, 2018

We just installed this app a couple of days ago. Since we didn't have time to learn all of the nuances of the app, we reached out to Smart SEO tech support for help. They were AWESOME! They were more than willing to configure everything for us! Within a day they had completed the configuration and emailed us right away to let us know. I'm not certain how we will determine how effective the app is as time goes on, but if the app is anything like their customer service we'll be ecstatic!!! Thank you, and kudos to the Smart SEO team!!!!

RedX Gear
Edited October 30, 2018

What can I say, these guys catch bullets in their teeth and leap tall buildings in a single bound. I looked at to set-up and said to myself, there is no way I can do this. I sent them an email - they asked for permission to my Apps and Themes-they set-up my App-then sent me an email not only telling me it was done THEY ALSO SUGGESTED I add Collection Descriptions on my Collections Pages and add my Logo and SM URLs to the Smart SEO App settings. I feel empowered.

topic starter tees
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 25, 2018

So far so good, this app has done alot of work in a short period, and my traffic is showing it. Looking forward to see what happens after more time.

CB Music Centre
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 2, 2018

excellent application I am already using it for a month, and it works well to identify if there is a problem with seo.

Sale Dm
September 28, 2018

This app could seem a little bit too techy at first, but in reality is quite straightforward at the same time very powerful with its templating engine. We managed to optimize all our 200+ product meta tags and image alt tags in just a few minutes. On top of that it added JSON-LD data for all our pages, it even added JSON-LD offers for our collection pages, which is quite neat.

Also, support from Milen and the team is great! A+ for a great app!

NJ Commerce
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 19, 2018

We've used SmartSEO for a while now and found it really easy to set up and use. JSON-LD structured data in particular. The flexibility it provides with multiple templates for both product details and images, at both individual product and collection levels, means you can get as granular as you want with your SEO. Recommended.

Teas Direct