4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing product page organization and professionalism. It's praised for its ease of use, reliability, and potential to boost conversion rates. Features like custom and automatic tab creation are highlighted. Many find it affordable and note it helps shorten page length and simplify navigation. The support team is often commended for their efficiency and responsiveness.

Edited February 21, 2020

Installed this and attempted to get it working. Went through the full setup but no tabs showed up on the site. Didn't have time to contact support and try and get the tabs to show up on the site.

JuniperLife.com
TK Digital replied February 21, 2020

Hey there, Its not possible for Tabs app to brake anything as we do not add any code to your stores theme.

It might be that you had few tabs app active the same time then theoretically codes could overlap.

Our support team contacted you few times to help you to sort it out. Could you please reply.

January 5, 2019

App looks good - I've just started with it, if I like it, I'll come back and leave more stars. I like the layout.

Suz E Bee Candles
October 20, 2018

Just installed to see how it looks like and uninstalled just after few minutes beacuse wasn't interested anymore. I CAN'T SEE THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS ANYMORE NOW, I'VE GOT 400 PRODUCTS IN MY STORE AND ALL OF THEM JUST SAYS : Liquid error (line 181): Could not find asset snippets/bs-tabs.liquid

I am running ads now, where are my product descriptions!!

LolSox
TK Digital replied March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Edited October 8, 2018

I used this app to add tab in my product description. I really like it make it affordable. It would be better if it have split function as well.

iFoodservice Online
Edited December 17, 2018

it 's pretty nice,I feel good about it. The point is that it's free.

Free Free Free Free Free Free Free

XooHome
Hong Kong SAR
April 10, 2019

In general, great app. Helped me with my product description accordion and gave for free when we leave a positive review.

Drinkasso
April 10, 2019

Nice app!
This help me to make more conversions on my store.
I definitely recommend to try this app once !

Le Club GLP
France
January 31, 2019

This app does not work with Brooklyn apparently, it just broke my theme... lol Proceed with caution!

New Age Depot
TK Digital replied March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

November 23, 2018

Nice, easy, clean, effective, productive, simple, powerful, bold, moveable, outstanding, outrageous, excellseor

lucilledesigns
Edited April 4, 2019

Very intuitive, easy to use,
you can use forever by post a review, so i do it, and it's work, cause you read me

Saphir Watch