FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

SydneyRugsOnline

Easy to use , very helpful app to get different tabs , Customer service very good and quick. you can use free tabs product page tabs, we recommend this app. :) Thank you

Synergy Projects Consulting e-Shop

Absolutely fantastic app, save me a lot of time and works like a charm. Been looking for something like this for a while, Would recommend it. Support is incredibly helpful and fast to reply, they go out there way to assist.

PetPillowFactory

Very good app. I really like how simple it is and it's something that ive been looking for, for a long time. The support is also very good.

HK Gaming

I install app ,enable it, then make h5 tags. But tabs are not creating after all these changes.Need help

Zabella Store

If there was an option to give a negative rating, I would do that. The customer support is the most horrible I have ever come across in my life. You can't change fonts in app, the bullets don't show up in your text and the most disturbing part - the customer service reps don't care what hat you say or ask. Now they are asking me to hire them. LOL. I'd rather use some other app. I will not recommened at all.

October 24, 2019

Hi There, we sent you an email and request to access your store temporarily so to make these changes you requested. Can you please approve.

Cocoa Lynx

Just a little tricky to fully understand but it is 100% an amazing app. The fact that it is free is crazy. IT made my store product page look clean. Thanks

sgile

Great app and great service, work perfectly in my shop! and the service is good. therefore, highly recommended!

Wild Ones Decor

Perfect for what I need, so simple to use & amazing customer service on the only occasion I've needed assistance ( for a non-app related issue they were able to walk me through).

glowerly

xvfsepkomrel;gmgoprmgogmgbtib,rg0tok0tgrf[9het o[bhrkg90,rogp[gk[eoak0[,ergkor[gie[-0g,=or0go-0erg,]g[.kr09gk.,g[okdg

Husse México

I am starting a new store and this app has been very useful to present my product info in a much better structured way.

I also had a minor issue and doubts about how to use it and support was EXCELLENT

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113