FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

NaviForce Italia

a Beautifully app!
Very good for Google Shopping policy
Very good for a short product page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SleepPro Australia

so easy and looks great, even I can now add tabs! Makes product pages look better and focus attention

CatNovation

OMG this APP is absolutely fantastic. My pages look so much more professional now. I am really impressed.

TaniMarc

sciabciabciacbsiascishcahsioajcaopjcapojcociajxmznxjs xjsjx sxfhuewhpqeuwfwefhuhfhudhuhfuhudhudhfuhudhhdudhdu

Sam's Store

Exactly what I needed, an extra tab for shipping. Looks great. Be careful in preview, if it doesn't show changes immediately try opening your website in incognito to avoid erasing cache.

Riddikulus

It the best app for adding tabs. Amazing. 100% Recommend to others. It's amazing and super cool. Easy to use as well! AMAZING

Harupink

I very like this app, and like so much, give the highest star from my heart, hope you good in the future!

hshopde

Geile App, vor allen Dingen wenn man bedenkt, dass sie gratis ist. Erstmal dauert es bis man das geniale Konzept dahinter verstanden hat. Doch das Video hilft dabei echt extrem! Kann ich jedem nur empfehlen

Express Wig Braids

Worst app on shopify.
If i could rate this app zero 0, i would. Please people look for a better app to use. I won't advise anyone to use this app. I have been using this app since last year and they changed some features which affected the display of how it showed on my website. I contacted them several times to help us check what the problem was but they refused to help giving flimsy excuses. 2 shopify gurus also contacted them on my behalf and they wouldn't respond. Once more this is a very very bad app. Search elsewhere for a better app to use but not this.

ACOPOWER

product page not working. not working. not working. not working. not working. not working. not working.

August 20, 2019

Hi,

We had a chat hour ago and i send you an access request to help fix this issue. It seems you still haven't accepted it and left us a negative review.
Please write me to help@tkdigital.co.uk when you accepted it so we could fix this issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112