SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs | Reviews

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Jeeccs

Came faster. No app needed with this device. Just connects via Bluetooth to your device. The A.I. moving camera follows you wherever you move, allowing for hands free video recording while moving around or even leaving a room

Maddie's American Pet Products

While it would be great for this app to function great out of the box I do understand with all the variations in Shopify it can be hard. Honestly not sure why we have to pay for something that should be standard. That being said the price for this app is very reasonable. The support has been very responsive if I need something and they go in and fix it. It can be hard to find companies that will offer a quick turnaround and actually help rather then making you do everything. I signed up for the yearly plan and the free trial was nice to give it a try. I like that there isn't a ton of upselling for little features and they keep it simple. I'd recommend using this app if you need to add tabs to your store!

hyglam

look like a good app................................................................................

Medical Uniforms NZ

Great app straight out of the box! No fussy installation and does what it should. It took me about 2-hours start to finish to implement a bunch of custom tabs for my products (I was getting fancy). Now our website looks so much more professional. And support was super responsive. They answered my queries within 30 minutes and I live at the bottom of the world.

PHIDELE

Great app, easy to use and the support was excellent to help me customize the product tabs the way I wanted ! Thanks !

Mochilo.co

Very useful app and attentive customer service. Easy to use and does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Koka la boutique

This app is just awesome and work perfectly. The support team is also great. They help me a lot to custom my css. Thanks a lot

Up On The Rooftop

i USED THIS APP TO ADD TABS TO MY WEB PAGES AND IT WAS SIMPLE AND EASY TO DO! I'M STOKED AS I HAVE A FEAR OF CODING AND ANY COMPLICATED BACK-END PROCESSES. THIS COULD NOT BE EASIER AND THE SUPPORT PROVIDED IS EXCELLENT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

KMZ Shop UG

This App is awesome. It's easy to setup and looks very nicely. When something doesnt work properly the Support answers within a few hours (in my case it was less than an hour). Highly recommended!

Manelleh

Great and easy-to-use app with helpful guidelines and quick response from a friendly and professional support team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 125 126