SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

MyBio Market

Location Ireland

We use this app on three of our stores at MyBio. It's really excellent and the support is too. It's straight forward while giving your product page a far more organised layout - great work guys! Highly Recommend!

greendevice GmbH

Location Germany

Very efficient and easy to use. If you have any questions, you will be helped very quickly. A great service beyond the app!

CarterBrito Urban Fashion’s

So far this app appears great with no issues, and it makes my site look so amazing and more uptodate. Thanks

Fluffy Overlords

I have used this APP for over a year, and I am always impressed with how they are always quick to help integrate whenever I update my theme. They seem to truly value people beyond that initial purchase and build a solid and trusting relationship and positive rapport with their customers. The last time they helped me integrate was last fall, and this time was to a full Shopify 2.0 Theme and I was finding it a bit daunting after everything else I had to do to fix the structures of my site ahead of a big launch coming up. Thankfully they always make it a smooth experience. So, instead of scrambling today after my all nighter last night to finish all the other details of moving to Shopify 2.0 and rebuilding my site, I was able to spend time with my family while they expertly updated the product tabs integration for me. Their consistent, high quality customer service, combined with the fact they are the most robust and solid Tabs APP, makes the subscription worth it, even if I could cobble together something with what is native in my current theme, it is worth the subscription to me to have the headache lifted and know that it is solidly working. It gives me breathing room to do all the other aspects that I do on my own. I thank the entire team! Y'all are awesome! :)

ComfyPet

Location Australia

I recently installed this app but was having trouble setting it up to reflect on my store. I reached out to the support team and they were super helpful! I gave them access and they completely fixed the code and correctly implemented the app. Thank you, TKDigital Team!!

Lyoca - Freeze-Dried fruit, Vegetables, Meals and Camping Grocery Essentials

Great app! And support was very helpful and quick. Makes my product pages so much easier to find information.

Emilie Shapiro Studio

Great product, and very responsive and helpful customer service – they went above and beyond to help!

Angeles Couture

I needed an application which can display additional information about the product on the product pages, for exp. about the brand or shipping time. After trying many apps, I have chosen this one because the application is super responsive, it automatically adds information tabs to the product pages once it's all set up, I like the fact that you can choose vendors, tags, or collections to add the tabs to the pages and also exclude certain products. It also has good customization options. Also, the Smart Tabs team is lovely and helped me to move the tabs in the different position on the pages in no time. Highly recommended!

lachtitecouche

Thank you. Tout fonctionne parfaitement bien et cela permet à mes articles d'etre bien classé et de ne pas avoir une rame trop importante sur un telephone par ex

Bird on the Hill Designs

Very glad to find this app. It's made a huge change to the way we present info on our product pages, as the majority of our products require a certain level of education for prospective purchasers. This has enable us to provide information in a mannered, logical and neat format without overcrowding our page.
It's also been great for providing the generic info like shipping charges and returns policy on each product page in an easy to find format without taking up valuable real estate. Thanks SmartTabs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 126 127