FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Label2X

When it will be translated to the Dutch language I will give it a 5-star rating.
The prize is also very good for the options you've got.

Smart Live Now

Great App! Quick and helpful customer support. I used this app because my product descriptions are long. This app helped to make my product pages more appealing. Initially the tabs didn't create after setting up. When I approached their support, Edi responded quickly and fixed the issue immediately.

Monster Monitors

Its free and looks great. But the main thing I was looking for was changing from tabs to accordian on mobile. There's an option in there to change automatically, but it doesn't work. It'll just show Tabs. Chat help wasn't useful and kinda want to get on with their day. Otherwise it would be a great app, its ok if you just want tabs.

October 23, 2020

Hi there,

Truly apologize for the inconvenience, but we don't have an option to always show accordion view on mobile. We have an option to transform the widget to accordion when there's not enough space for all the tabs, or always accordion (for both desktop and mobile), but not tabs for desktop / accordion for mobile, sorry.

We'll definitely add this feature to our TODO and add it to the app. Thank you for the suggestion!

Best,
TK Digital team

Zpeed Cycling

I have a lot of information to share with my customers. This app helps me to concisely organized and presented efficiently to them.

Scuba Beer

Support went over and above to ensure my questions were being answered. Highly recommend giving this a go.

GearUpEveryoul

Fell in love with this app as soon as I installed and started using it! I don't like the fact I have to clear cache each time, but other than that it is absolutely amazing and customer support got back to me quickly regarding questions I had while I was setting up! ♥

Ryme Audio

An excellent free app, with superb support! Honestly, one of my favourite apps on Shopify! Don't know how they do it, but great app and support :)

Footy Intl

This app helped us optimize our product pages. Didn't really use much of the other functionality, but it's been great so far.

Arketicom

At the first time I didn't understand exactly how it worked but after only 10 minutes everything became very clear to me. Easy to use, with the possibility to create both: generic Tabs to be applied to multiple products or groups of products, and specific Tabs depending on the product. Good price for an app that does what it promises. I definitely recommend the use it to organize better every product page.

DogSavers

It so bad don't use this app unless you want to waste your time! Everything here is a mess and it just makes my website look like a joke.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 116 117