FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Rojel

I am selling Honey and the product page shows three different features, Details, Benefits, and Usage.
Free Tabs supports me for this requirement.
I highly recommend others to use FREE Tabs.

Living Horse Tails

I love the look the app gives my website, and support is always fast and helpful. I now have it on both my stores.

Julia Gash

When I had an issue with the tab app, the team at TK Digital were quick to respond and helped me resolve it easily. Knowing that good quality and speedy technical support was there, gave me confidence in using the app, which has been an asset for my online shop

a touch of | HUE

I use the free version and there were some issues at first. The help team was really helpful and solved my issue within a few hours. I just started using it and I will see how it goes.

ThermaFLX

Great app with beyond great support! Can’t say enough positive things about the quick and very helpful support.

Stacy Chan Limited

This app is great. The tabs were easy to install and the customer support is helpful and quick to respond. Highly recommended!

Pet Drs

This is a great app, our products pages are now easy to read and give our customers a much better user experience.

The Little Jones

A brilliant app that has done exactly what I wanted it to. The support was absolutely fantastic too - super helpful and very quick response times.

Test_nyGM

So simple, but important to clean up product pages with mutch product information. Also support most helpful if you need them!

Julmar 4 Her

We have used this app to re-organise our product pages into a cleaner format. This app has been able to let us do that. We found the app easy to use and install and will continue to use it. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122