SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

DuctingHQ.co.uk

Really like the app and support couldn't have responded more quickly when I changed my theme and broke everything. Easy 5 stars.

MooBuzz® All-Natural Leather Protection

Our site needed a bit of help due to the design theme. They were very quick to get us going - so very nice. Great communication.

Bohemian Beard

No brainer investment. App provides huge value to the UX experience of our site. I expect this will provide a good uplift in conversion stats.

melOn Design

Excellent, easy to use app to organise your product descriptions.
All my descriptions were really long and basically filled the whole page.
This app helps you split your description up into different tabs which shortens each page (if you use the same description for each product in a collection, you can use the 'shared' tabs option).
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED A+++++++++

Lash Mob

Absolutely love this app! Has already made our website look more professional and flows sooo much better. Definitely need to watch the videos to make sure that you are doing it right but they are super easy to follow. Loved it so much that we bought the lifetime plan straight away! Had a small technical issue, however support was straight onto it and fixed it up within the hour. Absolute legend!

Grahams Natural USA

I really like this app. It is easy to use and has lots of great options, it looks great on our website.

Violet Leaf Skincare

Aside from minor quirks (refreshing needed on both product pages and site page) I really like this app. I would recommend it to anyone who wants tabs on their site. Once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze.

PetX - Online

I have only started using this app now, but so far the help I received from them is very good and quick. The app looks good on my store. Thank you

Rakun.kids

It works well and does what advertised but it also entails a branding logo at the bottom of the tabs for the free version that can only be removed by upgrading to a paid plan which was not mentiones on the description

Orient Paperbacks

Excellent support from team TK Digital. Needed their assistance after changing store theme. Prompt response and resolution. Highly recommended!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124