FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Easy Photo Wall

This app is absolutely the best tabs system I have ever worked with. Simple to setup. Elegant in its appearance. Backed with a very fast help desk. We asked for a few tweaks to the code to make it look like we wanted on our site, and it was done before I could get back to my desk with a coffee. If I could give 6 stars I would.

Affair Lifestyle Boutique

This app is super easy to use, it was exactly what I was looking for. I am currently using the free version and its been great, perfect!

Ashan Holistics, LLC

This is the best app for easy to use and customize tabs. I just want to say that the customer support is truly amazing! In general, most of the add -on apps customer support are incredible but TK.Digital go above and beyond to help me with all the big and little things. I'm pretty sure they've gotten tired of me by now but they never show it haha! Thank you all so much!

Socyeo

Been looking everywhere for an app like this. I am SO happy I found the easiest app EVER. Can all apps be this easy?! I love how it’s just “click to activate” . No need to add any additional HTMLS. THANK YOU for creating this.

CooCootales

I had trouble setting up the app at first. However, I sent an email to support and within very few hours, they responded and fixed everything for me. Moreover, I made some additional requests to which they also responded promptly and provided the solution. Top of the line support and excellent app. Keep it up. Sofia from CooCootales.

Snugglyish

I have been using this App for my store. I like the overall presentation of the tabs. Their customer support has quick response to solve the problem! Good job!

Lustre ClearSkin

The support is very reactive and adapts to our requests. Although the application doesn't seem very customizable at first, all it takes is an email for the support to model it according to our expectations.

Fuchusi

doesnt work, probably one of the hardest apps to set up and its not clear what each section is supposed to do. wasted few hours for nothing

Stokke® Australia

This is the plug-in i needed for creating different tabs and information into the right place for my customers.

Woody

Great App! It's perfectly working! There were 1-2 errors with it. But the support solved it very quickly. They are very helpful!