SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Koka la boutique

This app is just awesome and work perfectly. The support team is also great. They help me a lot to custom my css. Thanks a lot

Up On The Rooftop

i USED THIS APP TO ADD TABS TO MY WEB PAGES AND IT WAS SIMPLE AND EASY TO DO! I'M STOKED AS I HAVE A FEAR OF CODING AND ANY COMPLICATED BACK-END PROCESSES. THIS COULD NOT BE EASIER AND THE SUPPORT PROVIDED IS EXCELLENT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

KMZ Shop UG

This App is awesome. It's easy to setup and looks very nicely. When something doesnt work properly the Support answers within a few hours (in my case it was less than an hour). Highly recommended!

Manelleh

Great and easy-to-use app with helpful guidelines and quick response from a friendly and professional support team!

Arjenkauppa.fi

Works perfect - easy to create tabs to product description if you need to give more information but don't want too long product texts. Great support if you need any help with the implement.

Silk + Noir

Exactly what I was looking for for my store! Very user friendly. I found this app easy to implement after playing around with it for a few mins. Fairly priced , especially considering most of us will need the option to set up unlimited tabs. Cleaned up my product description nicely. Very happy!

Galagor

Ho utilizzato quest'app per creare dei box all'interno delle schede prodotto. Fantastica! Inoltre il supporto è stato velocissimo a rispondermi e a risolvermi un problema. Consigliata!

roof-bars.co.uk

Great app works as it should and the customer service team are very good. I am working on a new theme for my site, I ask them to get the app working on my new theme and within a couple of hours everything was completed. Great Service

Silence and Flow Concept Store

super service and fast implementation. Every request I had has been met! 5 stars from me for the great work.

omdo STUDIOS

Great App, had a problem with integrating with my theme but support got right on it and had it working within an hour of me making my request.