FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Motorcyclist

This app is real great! Made my store look more professional and provide a lot of useful information without overloading the page with text! I recommend it to everyone!

Mercado Stores

Long descriptions are customer tiring sometimes, they just want to skip to what they want to know, Tabs help them do that easily and these guys have great customer service with the best app on here by far...!

NextGen Displays

Great app! It is simple to use and set up AND it looks aesthetically pleasing. The support team is also very helpful I definitely, recommend.

Toastie

Wanted to include a size chart on our product page and this app has done it for free and super straightforward to apply. I needed help with one element and they immediately responded on chat and resolved the problem for me ..

Highly recommend!

Chileanwines

Great app! Really easy to use and the support answer quickly! I recommend this app 100% for your website

LuxeBiotics™

Good , using for a year and i like it , it is easy and make the job fast . I hoping to see more options. Thank you

Fishs Day

July 3, 2019

Hi there,

We checked your store and it seems tabs are working as they should be.

Please clear your cache if you don't see them.

How to clear cache. Go to your website and hit Ctrl+Shift+R.

We have videos in app dashboard if you have issues with adding tabs.

Please write us at help@tkdigital.co.uk if you still need any help with tabs.

Coast Road Furniture

Brilliantly simple and effective, we use it for various reasons across our store and its simple use means we can have it up and running in no time.

HK Jewellers

i love this app this solve my one of big problem in my website this will allow me to add my shipping tab

Monkey Mood

Very easy to use and powerful ! I highly recommand free tabs apps. And the free version can let you try.. for free !