SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Modern&Home

Makes the default product description look much better. Had an issue with the tabs and it was resolved quickly.

Rosie Roo's London

Really good and easy to use! Makes the website looks so much more professional, clean and tidy! Would definitely recommend.

RAMSIGN.UK

Very helpful customer service and the app is easy to use. I would recommend this as a good product page tabs app.

Carpenter Core LLC

I am using this to condense a lot of product information into a very compact space offered in a user-friendly way. It renders very clean and is stable across platforms. I like how simple this application is to set up and manage. I mean really! It never seems to conflict with other apps and does not mess with my code. Well worth the annual fee.

InaEssentials Ελλαδα

Incredibly good application really makes the description of the products look great
But what amazes is the amazing support even on the free awesome version you keep going.

ALILA

I really like this app! And their customer service is great, I didn't know how to fix an issue and they helped me right away!

ecoimagine

These guys are amazing! They have super fast turn around and understand what I am saying. App is flexible and tabs look great!

CustomYaez

Effective, user friendly, simple and works! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rojel

I am selling Honey and the product page shows three different features, Details, Benefits, and Usage.
Free Tabs supports me for this requirement.
I highly recommend others to use FREE Tabs.

Living Horse Tails

I love the look the app gives my website, and support is always fast and helpful. I now have it on both my stores.