SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 12, 2022

I needed an application which can display additional information about the product on the product pages, for exp. about the brand or shipping time. After trying many apps, I have chosen this one because the application is super responsive, it automatically adds information tabs to the product pages once it's all set up, I like the fact that you can choose vendors, tags, or collections to add the tabs to the pages and also exclude certain products. It also has good customization options. Also, the Smart Tabs team is lovely and helped me to move the tabs in the different position on the pages in no time. Highly recommended!

Angeles Couture
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 7, 2022

Thank you. Tout fonctionne parfaitement bien et cela permet à mes articles d'etre bien classé et de ne pas avoir une rame trop importante sur un telephone par ex

lachtitecouche
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited September 4, 2022

Very glad to find this app. It's made a huge change to the way we present info on our product pages, as the majority of our products require a certain level of education for prospective purchasers. This has enabled us to provide information in a mannered, logical and neat format without overcrowding our page.
It's also been great for providing the generic info like shipping charges and returns policy on each product page in an easy to find format without taking up valuable real estate. Thanks SmartTabs.

Bird on the Hill Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 25, 2022

I had a problem using the app on my theme. The support team were very responsive and resolved my problem very quickly. The app also works very well.

Unreal Sunless Tanning
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 20, 2022

This app creates the tabs based on our product description, that's what we needed and it works great.
Support Team is responsible, helpful and response quickly.

BatteryClerk.com
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited January 13, 2022

I have a question. I am planning on buying a new Shopify template called Symmetry to change my product page style by adding specific tabs per product. The developpers suggested using your app however they don't know if your app would work. Can you tell me if your app can be used on the OS2 theme Symmetry? *I ask you this question by writing a review because I could not find another way to contact you.

Alistair
Time spent using app: 6 days
TK Digital replied January 13, 2022

Hi there,

We're sorry that support form was not easy to find on the listing page, it's in the Support tab (next to About the app tab), below the screenshots.

Anyway our support team already sent you reply to your email. Our app works with any Shopify theme, in the most cases it works out of the box. But if not, our support team will be happy to configure the app for you.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply the email our support team sent you, or just drop us a line to support@tkdigital.dev.

Best,
TK Digital team

December 30, 2021

The app works great and support was very quick to help with small tweaks needed for our store. Thank you!

Colour Tech Marketing Inc.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 14, 2021

J'utilise cette application pour mettre différentes catégories dans ma fiche produit cependant elle ne s'affiche pas bien sur l'écran d'un ordinateur et on ne peut pas fermer la tabulation facilement, par contre c'est ok sur le téléphone. Pouvez vous faire quelque chose peut être ?

L'Eveil du Désert, Les Huiles Merveilleuses
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 1, 2021

While it would be great for this app to function great out of the box I do understand with all the variations in Shopify it can be hard. Honestly not sure why we have to pay for something that should be standard. That being said the price for this app is very reasonable. The support has been very responsive if I need something and they go in and fix it. It can be hard to find companies that will offer a quick turnaround and actually help rather then making you do everything. I signed up for the yearly plan and the free trial was nice to give it a try. I like that there isn't a ton of upselling for little features and they keep it simple. I'd recommend using this app if you need to add tabs to your store!

Maddie's American Pet Products
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 30, 2021

look like a good app................................................................................

hyglam