FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Movatik

Amazing customer service, Its Sunday and Edi took over an hour to make the app compatible with our Theme now it is working perfectly

Swisa Beauty

this is the best app for building taps. and the support is amazing. I never had a better experience which an app like this. He did much for that I expected. so give them 10 stars plus! Edi is the best I met. He made my day!

dearmotor

This app is good, which can achieve the function you want, the customer service is also nice, recommended

Smart-Is-Life

This is a cool and functional app to add a professional touch to your product description. For me, it did not work as intended when initially installed. Luckily their support is quick and helpful so they got up running in no time!

PrintUnique | Wij ontwerpen jouw herinnering

Great app with good assisting. Well helped by the team of Free Tabs. Thanks!

ZerowasteShop India

This is a great app, would highly recommend everyone.
Support is great, not much setup required. Very convienient

Thaaru collection

This is nice app. customer care service is great too.
free plan, we can use many tabs as we need. thanks guys

Snuggly Cuddly Toys

Many options and designs to customise available. I've contacted the support team for help and eventually, they fixed my problem. A cheaper option in the long run seeing their price plans.

ambient-led

The app is easy to setup. There's good support if needed, they are willing to solve all issues for you.

Wanderlustury

100% recommend! It's super easy to use and a good tutorial! Save my problems, best for people who just started!