SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs | Reviews

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

roof-bars.co.uk

Great app works as it should and the customer service team are very good. I am working on a new theme for my site, I ask them to get the app working on my new theme and within a couple of hours everything was completed. Great Service

Silence and Flow Concept Store

super service and fast implementation. Every request I had has been met! 5 stars from me for the great work.

omdo STUDIOS

Great App, had a problem with integrating with my theme but support got right on it and had it working within an hour of me making my request.

DuctingHQ.co.uk

Really like the app and support couldn't have responded more quickly when I changed my theme and broke everything. Easy 5 stars.

MooBuzz® All-Natural Leather Protection

Our site needed a bit of help due to the design theme. They were very quick to get us going - so very nice. Great communication.

Bohemian Beard

No brainer investment. App provides huge value to the UX experience of our site. I expect this will provide a good uplift in conversion stats.

melOn Design

Excellent, easy to use app to organise your product descriptions.
All my descriptions were really long and basically filled the whole page.
This app helps you split your description up into different tabs which shortens each page (if you use the same description for each product in a collection, you can use the 'shared' tabs option).
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED A+++++++++

Lash Mob

Absolutely love this app! Has already made our website look more professional and flows sooo much better. Definitely need to watch the videos to make sure that you are doing it right but they are super easy to follow. Loved it so much that we bought the lifetime plan straight away! Had a small technical issue, however support was straight onto it and fixed it up within the hour. Absolute legend!

Grahams Natural USA

I really like this app. It is easy to use and has lots of great options, it looks great on our website.

Violet Leaf Skincare

Aside from minor quirks (refreshing needed on both product pages and site page) I really like this app. I would recommend it to anyone who wants tabs on their site. Once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze.