4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, professional look, and customization options that enhance product descriptions. Features like auto-generating tabs based on HTML triggers are well-liked. Many report increased conversion rates due to improved product information presentation. The app's customer support is praised for its quick and efficient responses. It's also affordable and mobile-optimized, ensuring a smooth user experience across devices. Its consistent performance is evidenced by its long-term use by some merchants.

October 4, 2023

I've had this app for a number of years and it has been great for my website. I never had any issues until recently I noticed my product descriptions weren't showing on my product pages which is what I use the app for. I reached out to support and they responded immediately. They found the issue wasn't with their app but with leftover code from another app I had uninstalled. They removed the bit of code that was causing the issue and fixed the problem within 25 minutes of my initial email reporting the problem. Amazing customer service!! I was so stressed and panicking and they saved my day! It's obvious they care immensely for their customers. Can't recommend them enough!

The Lovely Rose Apothecary
Over 4 years using the app
October 26, 2023

The TK Digital team is so helpful and kind!

Gamer Gadgetry
7 months using the app
September 12, 2023

Great app, works exactly as I needed to have tabs for delivery info and an FAQ on each product I sell. Very easy to use too, and when I did have a small issue, the support was brilliant, which I find very reassuring when using apps on my store.

Semofied
Over 4 years using the app
October 4, 2018

Super easy to use and now all my product pages look clean and organized. I recommend this app to anyone looking for quick and easy tabs!

Isola
Edited October 7, 2018

Great product tab product. Lets you easily create mass tabs for a collection of products or specific tabs for single products.

AQ Group
November 30, 2018

I used the app to put tabs on my product pages does exactly what i wanted to do. makes my store look a lot better

KD's Boutique
December 5, 2018

Awesome app - one must try this and find out that is the best FREE product page tab customizer out there!

Olamar Swimwear
About 5 years using the app
December 10, 2018

Cool app for free :) thank you very much for this great app. Save more time for me, I don't need to wast more money. Love this app

Ace wires
China
About 5 years using the app
Edited March 18, 2019

Exactly what I needed. Fully customizable. Took a minute to figure out how to get different custom tabs for each product but after that it was smooth sailing.

UR AESTHETIC.
Almost 5 years using the app
November 30, 2018

This app working very well and it's free. Hope it will stay free ;) Looking forward to see more apps from this developer.

eTiles