FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

ACOPOWER

product page not working. not working. not working. not working. not working. not working. not working.

August 20, 2019

Hi,

We had a chat hour ago and i send you an access request to help fix this issue. It seems you still haven't accepted it and left us a negative review.
Please write me to help@tkdigital.co.uk when you accepted it so we could fix this issue.

Oraqle & Co

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LadiesAct

A bit of hustle due to cache but it met the expectation. 4.5 coz it's awesome and I kept the 0.50, so you keep on working on innovations.

A Mana Life

This app fits perfectly to what I was aiming to do myself and has saved me the trouble to write the code uncertain it would work as good as the app does! Jolly happy with this and I truly appreciate it is for free. Very well done for the generous contribution to the overall global, or rather, Shopify users happiness!

Apollo the Jeweler

Must have app, works really good, does what it needs to do to let people know more about your product.

Duncan Walton Store

We installed this app when it was a Free Tab App ( Initially you could add as many tabs as required for free on their easy app installation ) and it was working perfectly. We were unaware the app had changed and it had been upgraded ....it was only when we started to have problems to our product pages with duplicated tabs appearing that we reached out to the team... they then notified us that the app had been updated and it is now only free for "one tab" but you can actually add more tabs they stated for free a different way if you insert headers in the narrative which we have decided not to do at this stage. If we do this later we will submit a separate review on it. We had to deactivate our app and install again due to the upgrade of their app and although initially we did have some teething problems the team have been absolutely AMAZING with their support. We would definitely recommend this app to you all and we would also suggest to you all not to forget after any changes the Tab Team make you "clear cache on your browser" otherwise you will not see any changes made. Now they have updated the app if you want it free like us you do have their logo link to their app which is fair enough. Thanks Smart Tabs for your app and assistance. DW Team

🍓Ichigo

Easy to use with support header based tabs or static. Annoying having to empty the cache when testing but otherwise good.

Yoo Outfitters

Great to use app! Good features even in the Free version and customer support was quick and helpful. They helped me with browser cache issues as well.

AIRFLEX

Simple and easy. I like it it's free. If you run into any trouble, just ask their customer rep and they'll be able to reply you within a day. Recommended.

Magic Beauty Box

WARNING! This up will mess up your product descriptions layout and even after you deactivate and delete app, the product descriptions are still messed up. SO FRUSTRATING! There should be a test done on these apps before they are able to be released on Shopify! Use at your own risk.

EDIT: After deleting the app, the product descriptions has now gone back to normal. The app would have been great and I would probably have continued to use it had it not messed up my product description layout.

August 6, 2019

Hi,

Really sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. Our team checked your shop and don't see tabs anywhere. Can you please clear your browser cache?