SmartTabs: Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
TK Digital
4.6
August 22, 2022

All I can say is I have only had this 1 Day and these guys are AWESOME! I could not get the tabs to work with my Shopify Theme and contacted them and they fixed it SAME DAY!!! I am so Glad I chose this App. The Customer Service is TOP NOTCH!!!!

Skyway Minisplit Sales
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 16, 2022

Working like a charm, had some issues that were solved in 5 minutes from when I sent the email to their support was complete. Thanks again!

Styleon.no
Norway
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
July 18, 2022

The TK Digital Team has 5/5 support. We were using the service just fine for the last two years with no issues. We recently updated our theme to the new Shopify framework, which made the tabs disappear but after giving there team access, they quickly put them back live. The app itself is very easy to use, and they have priced it well for what it does.

EF Skin
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 14, 2022

App has greatly improved the look of our store, and made essential information much more accessible for customers. Easy to set up, and customer service went above and beyond in helping with customisation.

Box Menswear
Time spent using app: 26 days
July 7, 2022

I have used SmartTabs App recently to keep my store product listing near and tidy. SmartTabs support service is great as well! They rectify my issue quickly when I write in.

Motiq Living