FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Lux-Lumens

Got my product page looking neat and tidy now. Had some trouble with the codes from a previous app, but it was fixed by the support team with ease. This app does not require coding knowledge, so it's pretty straight-forward
to use.

I like the accordion function the most as it allows for some interaction on the page. However, some may prefer the normal standard view depending on your page's layout.

Overall, everything looks eye-pleasing now. I do have a small issue which is that my bulleted list cant be shown now. Will check it out again with the support team, and get it fixed!

Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to tidy up their product page!

Pastelería La Rosenda

This app has been really helpful to deliver the product information on an easier and simpler way. I fully recommend it

The Fancy Wall

This app really helped to make my product pages look more organised and professional... I absolutely love it.... www.thefancywall.com

Blood Moon Gothic

UPDATE: They emailed me to ask me to remove this review. That ain't how it works, my peeps... -.-
Will bump it down to 1 star now.

Perhaps it wasn't working because of my custom theme, fair enough. I did not see that in instruction anywhere, however. The thing was incredibly complicated and my brain switched off trying to navigate and learn it.

Also I don't exactly remember, but I probably would've contacted support if it were easy enough, I probably had an issue with finding or getting support, so I moved on.

~~
I don't know, it was complicated and confusing... couldn't set it up. Would prefer, for example, a box on the page with code that you can copy and paste in, and it's done

May 19, 2019

Our app works out of the box, It's automatic, no code is needed to be added by the merchant.

But to due to custom themes, our app sometimes cannot find the product description. If It is the case, just contact our support and we will be more than glad to add your theme support to our app.

HomeSeer Store

As others have already said, this was fine until the update. Now it runs slowly and displays "Smart Tabs" branding. Bullet points in our descriptions also no longer display. The developer did respond to our support inquiry (thanks for that) but does not have a fix for the delay.
UPDATE: Developer is looking a little deeper to see if bullet points and speed can be fixed. Upgraded to 3 stars on that basis alone. If they can fix things, we might just stick with it.

May 16, 2019

Thanks for the review, but It was either closing the app or taking a small contribution.

About the script loading speed. We use javascript to load our app, so It has a slight delay. The loading speed does not depend on us, but on the Shopify theme loading our scripts. :)

Tesla Fashion

so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so good

May 16, 2019

Thanks for the review! But It would be awesome if you provided any valuable information about our app. :)

Real Earth

I use this app for product tabs and it is really easy. I don't have to know code and I can add the tabs in a few easy steps.

Boutique Pyrex®

We had many problems with this app, not working properly: it wasn't displayed properly on the product page. The support wasn't able to help.
So we decided to take another app.

May 14, 2019

Thanks for the review, but we cannot support every app or every request that merchants make.

We have thousands of stores depending on us, so we cannot go and change everything for unique cases.

Sorry again, and we hope you find your solution!

Kam Swimwear

App forces you to leave a review in order to keep it for free. Haven't used it yet so can't say if good or not.

DENIM

refund me right now! this app is a big BULSHITT!!!!! it doesn t help me anymore, i can t do anything to look ok