4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing product page organization and professionalism with features like custom and static tabs. Despite minor slow loading times, its performance is generally good. The support team is recognized for their quick and effective responses. Merchants find the app affordable and valuable, often noting an increase in conversion rates. Benefits include automatic tab generation based on HTML triggers and improved user experience.

October 22, 2018

Was a little iffy before downloading the app, worried about the fact that it was free but this app has done myself and my store wonders, thank you!!! :)

Hippie Hut
Edited December 10, 2018

Very helpful. I've used this app to simplify my product page and take away a lot of the clutter it originally had, and it worked great.

Afrikans.co
September 27, 2018

The main feature of this app for me is that I can have different tabs for different collections. It's simple, no set up, easy to figure out, does what it says. Thanks!

One-Eyed Doll
December 8, 2018

This is really a great App! It helped me to neatly present more product details to our clients. It is so easy to use and customizable. Just great. The responsiveness for small viewports is also superb.

Your FitMeal
Germany
Edited November 6, 2018

great app it will help me to organize my inventory better and to have a better product page in my website

Multi Watch Brand
January 20, 2022

This app creates the tabs based on our product description, that's what we needed and it works great.
Support Team is responsible, helpful and response quickly.

BatteryClerk.com
Edited February 24, 2021

The app works very well. Fast and careful support. Addressed my needs in a blink of an eye. Highly recommended.

Opportunity Srl
Italy
December 17, 2018

Seems to be very useful for organization and professionalism. Helps to shorten up my pages to fit more information in less space.

Top Shelf Pipes
December 30, 2021

The app works great and support was very quick to help with small tweaks needed for our store. Thank you!

Colour Tech Marketing Inc.
February 4, 2021

Been looking everywhere for an app like this. I am SO happy I found the easiest app EVER. Can all apps be this easy?! I love how it’s just “click to activate” . No need to add any additional HTMLS. THANK YOU for creating this.

Socyeo