Reviews (1,276)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to organize product information effectively. It's user-friendly, easy to install, and offers features like custom tab creation and automated tab generation. Many praise its reliable performance, affordability, and the option for a lifetime payment plan. The customer support team is noted for their quick response and assistance with coding issues. Merchants report improved conversion rates and user experience, attributing this to the app's enhancement of their product pages' professionalism and organization.

Edited February 24, 2021

The app works very well. Fast and careful support. Addressed my needs in a blink of an eye. Highly recommended.

Opportunity Srl
Italy
December 17, 2018

Seems to be very useful for organization and professionalism. Helps to shorten up my pages to fit more information in less space.

Top Shelf Pipes
December 30, 2021

The app works great and support was very quick to help with small tweaks needed for our store. Thank you!

Colour Tech Marketing Inc.
February 4, 2021

Been looking everywhere for an app like this. I am SO happy I found the easiest app EVER. Can all apps be this easy?! I love how it’s just “click to activate” . No need to add any additional HTMLS. THANK YOU for creating this.

Socyeo
February 7, 2021

This is the best app for easy to use and customize tabs. I just want to say that the customer support is truly amazing! In general, most of the add -on apps customer support are incredible but TK.Digital go above and beyond to help me with all the big and little things. I'm pretty sure they've gotten tired of me by now but they never show it haha! Thank you all so much!

Ashan Holistics, LLC
Edited April 3, 2020

The latest update is very handy.
Had some minor issues, but the helpdesk was extremely helpful. I had three different issues and all were solved within 24 hours.

I recommend this app for all who need to add tabs to their product pages.

Strollers.ae
Netherlands
October 22, 2019

Just a little tricky to fully understand but it is 100% an amazing app. The fact that it is free is crazy. IT made my store product page look clean. Thanks

Cocoa Lynx
November 9, 2021

Great app, easy to use and the support was excellent to help me customize the product tabs the way I wanted ! Thanks !

PHIDELE
France
September 23, 2020

exactly what i was looking for. easy to use (youtube video helps for first time set up) and decent price. highly recommend.

Simply Vela Candle Co.
April 24, 2021

I love the look the app gives my website, and support is always fast and helpful. I now have it on both my stores.

Living Horse Tails