SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

a touch of | HUE

Time spent using app About 16 hours

I use the free version and there were some issues at first. The help team was really helpful and solved my issue within a few hours. I just started using it and I will see how it goes.

ThermaFLX

Great app with beyond great support! Can’t say enough positive things about the quick and very helpful support.

Stacy Chan Limited

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is great. The tabs were easy to install and the customer support is helpful and quick to respond. Highly recommended!

Pet Drs

Location Australia

This is a great app, our products pages are now easy to read and give our customers a much better user experience.

The Little Jones

A brilliant app that has done exactly what I wanted it to. The support was absolutely fantastic too - super helpful and very quick response times.

Test_nyGM

Location Norway

So simple, but important to clean up product pages with mutch product information. Also support most helpful if you need them!

Julmar 4 Her

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

We have used this app to re-organise our product pages into a cleaner format. This app has been able to let us do that. We found the app easy to use and install and will continue to use it. Thank you.

Lumily

I used this app to help us clean up our product pages. I was pretty confused at first as to how to set it up but when I reached out, the customer service was wonderful, fast and very well done. We are thrilled with this app and highly recommend them!

Petanada

I used this app to organize product page better and it really works nice. Their support team was so fast and responsive to solve the issues. What I like about support team is that they explain what they did and why they did it.

direxii

Location New Zealand

I am really happy with overall everything with the app. The developer and their team gave me really good customer service. very quick and friendly. They helped me to install the app and helped me to get what I wanted from the app. I am really happy with the app's functionality. It is working very well in my store. Thanks again.