FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

vortexonlinestore.com

Great Tabs I really enjoy it Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Leila Vibert-Stokes

EDIT TO REPLY TO COMMENT: I had the app for 2 weeks, not "like 5 mins doh". I had to install and de-install it 6 times, as the settings page kept on freezing and wouldn't let me "de-activate it" before dis-installing.
I contacted your help team twice, with massive issues. You said it was fixed and it wasn't in the slightest. When I tried using it again nothing had changed. The entire settings page was frozen.
Don't try to pass off your shitty app failures on your customer.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: Extremely buggy app that just froze every time I tried to update and didn't show on product pages half the time.
Shame bacause if it worked it looked pretty good.
Help desk tried to fix it, but were rude and asking for me to email them passwords for store access instead of submitting an access request via Shopify which makes me extremely suspicious.

June 13, 2019

Sorry for your experience. We could not check what's going on as you had our app for like 5 minutes and uninstalled.

Also we asked for your storefront password, not your personal account password.

Your store has a password so we cannot enter the product page.

If you want to use our app, just contact us through the customer chat and we will make It work.

QBAY

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app.good good good good good

. : DNela Reposteria : .

i used this app to help me organize my tabs products, i really loved this! amazing app , i'd love some more features.

Astrid Wild

A really good app that solved my issue and it's free which is of of course always lovely since we have so many apps :)

Kalyn's Consignment

I wanted to add tabs to my products to clean my page up a bit. Satisfied.The cost for extra tabs were fair

Mighrman Shop

Thank you best apps best customer service I love you apps and I recommend this app to anyone hi want to work well.

Bark and Miau

Oh my God! You have just solve my BIGGEST problem! The theme developers wanted extra money for creating custom tabs and Shopify said "I´m sorry we can´t help you". I love you.

Secret & You

Great customer service!! The help me right away every time I have a problem!
Also the tabs look very nice.

Lux-Lumens

Got my product page looking neat and tidy now. Had some trouble with the codes from a previous app, but it was fixed by the support team with ease. This app does not require coding knowledge, so it's pretty straight-forward
to use.

I like the accordion function the most as it allows for some interaction on the page. However, some may prefer the normal standard view depending on your page's layout.

Overall, everything looks eye-pleasing now. I do have a small issue which is that my bulleted list cant be shown now. Will check it out again with the support team, and get it fixed!

Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to tidy up their product page!