FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Kam Swimwear

App forces you to leave a review in order to keep it for free. Haven't used it yet so can't say if good or not.

DENIM

refund me right now! this app is a big BULSHITT!!!!! it doesn t help me anymore, i can t do anything to look ok

Timbuktu Arts

Worst app ever. It will break your page and the customer service isn't of any help. It's been 3 weeks now that I uninstalled the app and am trying to have them help me because the app broke my website. Still no help. This app should be banned from the app store.

Superfood Science

I needed a simple way to segment my product information without bombarding my product listing with text. This app gets the job done!

GFA™

Great app. Works like a charm. Its easy to use. Never stopped working until now. Best app i have found for tabs. Now it asks for money?

TrekZip.com

This app was great when I installed it. Then I had a problem with bullet form not showing up in my tabs. I contacted support and was given vague responses as to how to fix the issue. Support was never online and when they were it was usually in the middle of the night so it was hard to get a response and it was one message a day.After four days and five messages, the solution I was given did not work and I could not waste anymore time with dead tabs on my site so I uninstalled it.

General Market

I like it but I'm having trouble putting on more than one tab. Good app to save space on your screen and provide other stuff on it.

Ninevice

Setting up was easy and tabs look good.Had some issues with the tab.
Would definitely recommend it to other merchants wanting to add more product details in their store

verde porvenir

me gustaria saber si es gratis o de pago si me podrias contactar gracias un saludo desde españa

Le Melior

Would be great if we can actually choose accordion view even if the tabs can fit and if there's no watermark.