FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Aladdin Store

Graficamente non è il massimo. fa bene il suo lavoro. Ottimo rapporto prezzo qualità. l'abbonamento mensile non è faticoso da sostenere, anche per un sito aperto da poco.

Larissa Bright Australia

I had some trouble working out the tabs. The person who helped me was wonderful - so patient and all resolved. Looks great

Novaliv

Great app! We're using it in the Product Page to display product features. It turned out our theme (Flow) didn't have "Jquery CDN" installed, but the app support team was very helpful and had it setup.

OneLiving.ro

Awsome APP! Great Support!

I RECOMAND THIS APP!

I installed this app for the tab description because my theme didn't support tab description.
Super user friendly interface and i had great support from the team!
Perfect for organising your description

Sanggol®

I used this app to help me with my tabs on my web page where i had such long description that it goes way down. I wanted to separate the info so that customer could easily see what they were looking for and this was exactly what i had hoped for and really easy to set up too. Thank you

Leggings Plus

I purchased this app after seeing several similar ones and it was a great choice. After doing some practice, you can easily configure it. Chat support is also excellent, fast and accurate.
I highly recommend buying it.

Shop Energy Focus

Set this up and the product tabs are show up, but after about 30 minutes of playing with it, I got them to show up only to find them at the very top of the page. It doesn't allow you to move them to the bottom of the product page, which is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Support isn't very good and the tutorials are pretty terrible. I would recommend a different plugin if you're looking to extend your product tabs.

April 15, 2020

Hey there,

sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. Our customer support is always there to help you. I see you asked us a question, we responded, but you never responded back.

If you installed our app back again, we could place the tabs wherever you want. But by default they are placed at the exact spot where you find the description.

森林先知

Many thanks to this wonderful app!
The customer service is really nice and they respond very quick.

naturica

Really good customer support!
App is simple to use and efficient. Highly recommended to everyone with shops.

Zoey Lux

Its very easy to use and the best tab app for the best price ive seen till today. Support is really great. Answered about 5 minutes.