FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Shop Energy Focus

Set this up and the product tabs are show up, but after about 30 minutes of playing with it, I got them to show up only to find them at the very top of the page. It doesn't allow you to move them to the bottom of the product page, which is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Support isn't very good and the tutorials are pretty terrible. I would recommend a different plugin if you're looking to extend your product tabs.

April 15, 2020

Hey there,

sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. Our customer support is always there to help you. I see you asked us a question, we responded, but you never responded back.

If you installed our app back again, we could place the tabs wherever you want. But by default they are placed at the exact spot where you find the description.

森林先知

Many thanks to this wonderful app!
The customer service is really nice and they respond very quick.

naturica

Really good customer support!
App is simple to use and efficient. Highly recommended to everyone with shops.

Zoey Lux

Its very easy to use and the best tab app for the best price ive seen till today. Support is really great. Answered about 5 minutes.

Mortyfication

looks great on the store and the customer service is just perfect. I had a few little problems and I was helped so quickly . definitely recommend

Carbon Imports

The whole team at freetabs helped get my site up and running when it was giving me issues, the app works smooth and flawless. i highly recommend it.

Strollers.ae

The latest update is very handy.
Had some minor issues, but the helpdesk was extremely helpful. I had three different issues and all were solved within 24 hours.

I recommend this app for all who need to add tabs to their product pages.

Footwear Hutt

Really good app I recommend this to anyone looking to smarten up their product page 5stars from me

Moju.

Super application, elle permet une personnalisation interessante pour une parfaite intégration à mon thème.
De plus le chat support est TOP, super réactif et vraiment efficace. Je ne suis pas codeur et certaines manipulations ont été réalisées directement par l'équipe technique. Un vrai plaisir.

Pueo Gallery

Look, I'm no expert. Brand new to this. But when I ask support an apparently dumb question, I don't think it's very helpful to reply with an attitude. I'd suggest looking elsewhere for your tab needs if you think you'll have any trouble setting this up as there are lots of apps doing this.

March 27, 2020

Hello,

Sorry if our response sounded rude, we did not try to be rude.

If you need help with application setup, please contact us through Live customer support chat and we will respond right away.

From your side you don't need to add any code to your theme as application loads from Shopify Api, not from your theme.

You can create tabs two ways.

If you need Specific tabs, use heading 5 at your product description after you activated them inside the app:

To add tabs to multiple products or collections use Shared tabs, you can only create them inside the app:

Regards,