FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Trinkalux

Gute App. Jedoch teilweise fehlerhaft.
Seitdem ich die App wieder entfernt habe, sind alle Beschreibungen von den Artikeln völlig verbugt, weswegen ich jetzt alle Artikel neu Importieren kann.

February 4, 2020

Hey, thanks for feedback.

It seems that issue might be in harcoded tab code you have inside your current theme.

We checked your store all seems good

Our developer online at the moment and we would be very happy to help you out.

Could you please reply to our email with more information about issue and we will fix it for you asap.

Awnings-Canada

Awesome, I am using this app for over a year and I don't know how I could provide all the information on my product without this app.
https://www.awnings-canada.ca/ check my products

topillow

mi pice come impostazione, la pagina rimane più dettagliata con la possibilità di leggere solamente la parte a cui si è interessati

Callyssee Cosmetics

Great customer support. These people were fast to respond and well known about the issues and Shopify in general.

ChillingWine

Very responsive support, a most useful app and if you follow the instructions, it works very well indeed

Smart Home Gadgets

FREE Tabs is so easy to use! I can just create tabs directly from the product description and they look beautiful in both desktop and mobile.

Christian Eight Beauty™

Je viens de l'installer, je vais tester, l'application a l'air cool. Application gratuite c'est parfait

Unique Designs, Graphic Tees and Gifts at Pemola.com

Very useful. Enthusiastic working support team. It is very useful to be able to create different tabs in the product page.

Aweye

Beaucoup de défaut, souvent les pages sautent et l'affichage devient horrible, c'est pas au point, beaucoup de bug

Hijabs&More

Amazing app - does exactly what it says. The customer service over delivered and helped to answer questions after hours. He resolved the problems within minutes. I love the app and hoping to increase conversion with this app! It gives a real professional feel to our shop!