FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Air Conditioner Land

It was a good app until the recent update. It detroyed all my pages without any warning. You want to charge a fee, that is fine. But you should give a way that customer could uninstall it without any hassle. I spend a whole day get my pages back to work. Rubbish people.

April 4, 2019

Really sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. If your page was broken, you should always contact our customer support. This is a known issue and is fixed in a few minutes. And your tabs are back and up in no time.

ThisPen

Great app, really like the way I can customize everything. Like that it is free as well. Gonna keep using this

HuggyBabe

This is exactly what I was looking for. Easy to add tabs on the Product Description page so that User does not have to leave the page to check shipping policy.

gearzealstore

wingroupjewelry

I would say this app is convenient and works as it said. the only thin is it doesn't not work for mobile users. and you only have 2 tabs (Including original tab) for free users.

SaveToday.com.au

By the worst pay wall I've ever come across. Don't put any of your data into this app, because it's extremely deceiving!

Kenley Kids

Not sure yet. Worked for a bit then stopped working. Gonna give it another shot and will update soon.

Givebands

UPDATE - JUNE 2019: I was contacted by TK Digital, who indicated they have subsequently fixed the issue based on my feedback. Great service! With the app working as intended and maintaining my settings, it's a great app - I'm happy to update this to 4 stars.

MY ORIGINAL REVIEW MAR 26, 2019:
I had installed this with the hope that I could manage tabs easily. Initially everything seemed work well and the set up wasn't bad (hence 2 stars).

The loss of 3 stars comes from the fact that subsequent updates to the app killed my tab settings and broke the display of description information on my store. If you update, you should maintain the user's existing settings. I lost time and money thanks to this.

The Black Travel Box

Very straight forward tool to create a more organized and user friendly product page. Some rough edges on dashboard layout but quick replies from support.

Balete Blades

love this app, very easy to understand. Easy store integration and very fast setup. Will definitely recommend.