FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Oisa Adventure

Como es gratis ponen el nombre de la aplicación en la parte inferior derecha con un link a su propia aplicacion por lo que la pagina deja de ser profesional, perdemos el tiempo y nos toca volver a empezar. Le doy una estrella porque no le puedo dar menos. La he desinstalado y aun así me sigue apareciendo, he tenido que pausar la pagina para que no lo vea nadie. Estoy super descontenta

Wondrwood

Haven't Tried it yet, but looks good! :P
Can't wait to see what happens... like yeah mofo in the house..

Sister Nova

love the app great app cool easy to use nice on the eyes worlds well should try it tabs are fun right makes life easy

ACUTESTREET

This app helps to add extra information on the product page e.g. shipping info and customer reviews across all products. Enjoy using this app as it's easy to use.

Innovative & Cool

I put a positive review because I got a notification that told me that to have the app forever you have to leave a positive review.

update: they never gave me the app for free. Now you have to pay to edit or add a tab.

Eco Bottles and Stuff

Rubbish. I installed this app last night and it seemed ok so I amended lots of the info on my products. Today the app won’t load or work so I have had to uninstall it. Hopefully all my hard work last night hasn’t been lost. I would not recommend installing this app. It’s a shame I can’t give it no stars.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Eden and Love florals

I use this app to do tabs. this is a good app and useful! instantly provide conveniece and assist in clearer layout

Amagabeli

I have used this app for a few days and very nice. I hope it can always work better, thank you very much

FYL Clothing

Terrible app and even worse support. The app shows various different tabs on product pages that aren't selected on the tab sections.

I contacted support and they blamed another app. When I asked them which other app was causing the problem, they didn't respond. I sent them several more emails trying to follow this up with no response.

Again, the app is utterly useless!!! And the support.... COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT!!!!

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP OR THE SO CALLED "SUPPORT"

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

DudesHouseGlass

I love this app so far. I have just installed it so don't know much but it looks great. I will leave another review later.