FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

My Curvy Dress

I was trying to organize my product pages, this app works when it wants. I have been very frustrated

Inspirezz.Me

It's a mess! I just installed the app, all the descriptions from my products disappeared. Even after Uninstall it, same think!!! I just noticed that once I install the app, something broke on the process, fortunately I had a clean duplicated theme, so I replaced my product-details.liquid code, and now it's working again!!! I tried hundreds off apps, that it's a first for me! wooow, congrats on that!
PS. And to be in clear, the install was from chrome browser, no issues with the system or the internet connection.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Off The Valley

Worked as intended :) Simple to install and use, so didn't really have much negative stuff to say about it!
Amazing.

HONORE

good app but it need to be more intuitive . And if you have time try to translate te app please i don't understood everything

SmartBuddy

Worst app ever made. Uninstall but keep running. SMH. A total disgrace. Don't install it if you don't want lose hair.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Rockins

Great app, does the trick very well! Wish it had some more options to change the layout as it would be a great function on top of what's offered.

NorHounds

helped make my page easier to view with my size charts. could be better made and more effort into code to make it look more appealing and more customization though. But for free app, must have.

akatakafishing

I do not find how to use this app, no matter when I edit product or creat the product. May I get a help? Thank you very much.

Oisa Adventure

Como es gratis ponen el nombre de la aplicación en la parte inferior derecha con un link a su propia aplicacion por lo que la pagina deja de ser profesional, perdemos el tiempo y nos toca volver a empezar. Le doy una estrella porque no le puedo dar menos. La he desinstalado y aun así me sigue apareciendo, he tenido que pausar la pagina para que no lo vea nadie. Estoy super descontenta

Wondrwood

Haven't Tried it yet, but looks good! :P
Can't wait to see what happens... like yeah mofo in the house..