FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Eco Bottles and Stuff

Rubbish. I installed this app last night and it seemed ok so I amended lots of the info on my products. Today the app won’t load or work so I have had to uninstall it. Hopefully all my hard work last night hasn’t been lost. I would not recommend installing this app. It’s a shame I can’t give it no stars.

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Eden and Love florals

I use this app to do tabs. this is a good app and useful! instantly provide conveniece and assist in clearer layout

Amagabeli

I have used this app for a few days and very nice. I hope it can always work better, thank you very much

FYL Clothing

Terrible app and even worse support. The app shows various different tabs on product pages that aren't selected on the tab sections.

I contacted support and they blamed another app. When I asked them which other app was causing the problem, they didn't respond. I sent them several more emails trying to follow this up with no response.

Again, the app is utterly useless!!! And the support.... COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT!!!!

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP OR THE SO CALLED "SUPPORT"

DudesHouseGlass

I love this app so far. I have just installed it so don't know much but it looks great. I will leave another review later.

luxebyborcik

hated it, didn't work with my theme, customer service not helpful at all. super disappointed. would never recommend.

Concurseiro Fora da Caixa

Really good app. It makes really easy to put as many informations as you like without making a mess with the product description. I strongly recomend its use. What makes it better is that the app is free!

Happee Sole

Great! I like this app because iit allows me to put tabs on my product page and it's very easy to use

Defense Divas®

It's easy to use and set up. I'm not sure how it affects SEO crawling and google ranking yet but I like the simplicity of installation.

Quinntessentials.

Brilliant APP - Means I can add so much more to my product descriptions
Easy to install and very easy to set up a tab. Thank you
Would like to see Tabs by product Tags as well as collections.