FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

ONFESTIVAL

Good app for organitzation web I like so much. Recomend this app for all people have a shopify web!

Surpiqure

This app is a mess. It removed all my product descriptions unable to save my edits.... Dont use this app if you dont want to mess up your site.

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

gayle-girls-passions

We will see so far so good. Hopefully it does what its intended to do. Im new at this and will give a better review when more knowledge is available.

BestAccessoriesFor

Did not work as easy as I wanted. I don’t care if they remove my access, it doesn’t work. I wouldn’t recommend.

Liquides Confidentiels

4 stars for now, will see if I manage to install everything the way I want to. But seems really promising !

Starnshine

good, need more time to figure out everything but rest seems convenient. Thank you very much, see you next time

Words We Wear

decent app. does its job.

Svalbarði Polar Iceberg Water

UPDATE: Screwed up my Shopify store big time! They promised free forever if people leave a positive review which I was happy to do when it worked. But out of the blue I go in and I've been cut down to 1 static tab and a message that says I have to pay. So fine, I paid since I thought if it works it is good. Nope, the interface wouldn't let me create text entries at all. I tried custom but first it wasn't let me enter hyperlinks at all and then later it did but they didn't show up on the page. I uninstalled and asked for a refund (here's hoping they do), but now my product descriptions don't show up at all just giving error messages that it can't find the tabs. If the dang thing was reliable as it was before I'd say go for it, but this is now a total nightmare, stay away.

OLD:
The app simply works. I used it to add information to my product descriptions in a more compact presentation. Recommended.

LA VUE MILANO

highly recommended if you want to add help your customers have a cleaner experience
It is easy to install, easy to use, free: what else ?

Britain Street

I tried this app, and found it pretty tough to get my head around how to correctly edit my product descriptions so it would work. After hours of battling with subtitles that kept resizing, I was told by support it doesn't support my theme. Perfect! Hours I can't get back.