SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited November 1, 2019

Absolutely fantastic app, save me a lot of time and works like a charm. Been looking for something like this for a while, Would recommend it. Support is incredibly helpful and fast to reply, they go out there way to assist.

Synergy Projects Consulting e-Shop
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Edited October 30, 2019

Very good app. I really like how simple it is and it's something that ive been looking for, for a long time. The support is also very good.

PetPillowFactory
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 30, 2019

I install app ,enable it, then make h5 tags. But tabs are not creating after all these changes.Need help

HK Gaming
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
October 23, 2019

If there was an option to give a negative rating, I would do that. The customer support is the most horrible I have ever come across in my life. You can't change fonts in app, the bullets don't show up in your text and the most disturbing part - the customer service reps don't care what hat you say or ask. Now they are asking me to hire them. LOL. I'd rather use some other app. I will not recommened at all.

Zabella Store
Time spent using app: 10 months
TK Digital replied October 24, 2019

Hi There, just a quick update. We released new version of tabs. If you still need our help please dont hesitate to ask.

October 22, 2019

Just a little tricky to fully understand but it is 100% an amazing app. The fact that it is free is crazy. IT made my store product page look clean. Thanks

Cocoa Lynx
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 21, 2019

Great app and great service, work perfectly in my shop! and the service is good. therefore, highly recommended!

sgile
China
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Edited October 4, 2019

Perfect for what I need, so simple to use & amazing customer service on the only occasion I've needed assistance ( for a non-app related issue they were able to walk me through).

Wild Ones Decor
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 3, 2019

xvfsepkomrel;gmgoprmgogmgbtib,rg0tok0tgrf[9het o[bhrkg90,rogp[gk[eoak0[,ergkor[gie[-0g,=or0go-0erg,]g[.kr09gk.,g[okdg

glowerly
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited September 25, 2019

I am starting a new store and this app has been very useful to present my product info in a much better structured way.

I also had a minor issue and doubts about how to use it and support was EXCELLENT

Husse México
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 20, 2019

I used this app to include delivery information on my product page, it works perfectly. Maybe if it was a bit quicker it would be even better, it takes a few seconds to appear.

Fun Planet