4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, professional look, and customization options that enhance product descriptions. Features like auto-generating tabs based on HTML triggers are well-liked. Many report increased conversion rates due to improved product information presentation. The app's customer support is praised for its quick and efficient responses. It's also affordable and mobile-optimized, ensuring a smooth user experience across devices. Its consistent performance is evidenced by its long-term use by some merchants.

May 17, 2020

Very good app and help mwe in my store online on shopify, i reccomended this app, it s very importat for your store!

eshoesfactory
Italy
November 21, 2018

Easy to install and apply customs styles. I look forward to becoming even more intimate with the app and employing it elsewhere.

360 Fitness LLC
January 29, 2021

I have been using this App for my store. I like the overall presentation of the tabs. Their customer support has quick response to solve the problem! Good job!

Snugglyish
Singapore
November 16, 2018

This app is easy to setup and intuitive to use... and free! The static tabs feature is really helpful to setup common info across an entire collection.

H-Bomb Ties & Accessories
Edited December 26, 2022

Been using this APP for a while now. It's simple. Easy to work with at every level. Customizable. And well worth the lifetime payment.

I'm glad to see a true solutions Developer wanting to solve the problem instead of trying to drain every last penny from you with transaction fees, MOQs, order caps, etc.

hootzeez
October 21, 2021

Very useful app and attentive customer service. Easy to use and does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Mochilo.co
February 8, 2021

This app is super easy to use, it was exactly what I was looking for. I am currently using the free version and its been great, perfect!

Affair Lifestyle Boutique
Edited December 20, 2018

I used this app specifically to add tabs regarding "about manufacturer" pages. I wanted different content on the about page for each supplier. This app allowed me to do it :)

Shekhinah Rocking Chairs
September 16, 2021

Exactly what I was looking for for my store! Very user friendly. I found this app easy to implement after playing around with it for a few mins. Fairly priced , especially considering most of us will need the option to set up unlimited tabs. Cleaned up my product description nicely. Very happy!

Silk + Noir
Edited April 7, 2021

Great app with beyond great support! Can’t say enough positive things about the quick and very helpful support.

ThermaFLX