SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

CatNovation

OMG this APP is absolutely fantastic. My pages look so much more professional now. I am really impressed.

TaniMarc

Location Spain
Time spent using app 24 minutes

sciabciabciacbsiascishcahsioajcaopjcapojcociajxmznxjs xjsjx sxfhuewhpqeuwfwefhuhfhudhuhfuhudhudhfuhudhhdudhdu

Sam's Store

Exactly what I needed, an extra tab for shipping. Looks great. Be careful in preview, if it doesn't show changes immediately try opening your website in incognito to avoid erasing cache.

Riddikulus

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

It the best app for adding tabs. Amazing. 100% Recommend to others. It's amazing and super cool. Easy to use as well! AMAZING

Harupink

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I very like this app, and like so much, give the highest star from my heart, hope you good in the future!

hshopde

Location Germany
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Geile App, vor allen Dingen wenn man bedenkt, dass sie gratis ist. Erstmal dauert es bis man das geniale Konzept dahinter verstanden hat. Doch das Video hilft dabei echt extrem! Kann ich jedem nur empfehlen

Express Wig Braids

Worst app on shopify.
If i could rate this app zero 0, i would. Please people look for a better app to use. I won't advise anyone to use this app. I have been using this app since last year and they changed some features which affected the display of how it
showed on my website. I contacted them several times to help us check what the problem was but they refused to help giving flimsy excuses. 2 shopify gurus also contacted them on my behalf and they wouldn't respond. Once more this is a very very bad app. Search elsewhere for a better app to use but not this.

ACOPOWER

Time spent using app About 2 hours

product page not working. not working. not working. not working. not working. not working. not working.

August 20, 2019

Hi,

We had a chat hour ago and i send you an access request to help fix this issue. It seems you still haven't accepted it and left us a negative review.
Please write me to help@tkdigital.co.uk when you accepted it so we could fix this issue.

LadiesAct

Location India

A bit of hustle due to cache but it met the expectation. 4.5 coz it's awesome and I kept the 0.50, so you keep on working on innovations.

A Mana Life

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app fits perfectly to what I was aiming to do myself and has saved me the trouble to write the code uncertain it would work as good as the app does! Jolly happy with this and I truly appreciate it is for free. Very well done for the generous contribution to the overall global, or rather, Shopify users happiness!