FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

MuitoImporta

Caralho essa porra não remove mais?Esse troço invadiu meu site e agora não quer site, em cada produto aparece Smar Tabs fazendo propaganda pra cá mesmo depois de remove-lo

Update 19.03.2019
We just released a new update which should support your theme. We added dozens of new themes and new review apps.
---

CorePad

Perfect and easy to use. Although I would like to see the feature to add a custom font in the future!

Gardy Case

It very helped me for my project. This allows me to get across what customers want to know in a very easy to navigate way. Thank you!

Vita Luxxe

I wasn't sure at first if I was going to include tabs on my product pages. I decided to give it a try any based on the reviews. Let me tell you; this app took my product pages to a new level!! I feel like my pages now take on the look of any other site from a major company on the web. I feel SO much more confident in my site now. Thank you!! I am so grateful!!

Blue Dragon Collectibles

NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!
Update: I started using this app in mid-January to give me 3 tabs for each product (variable Description, then static Shipping and Reviews). At the time I installed the app said that it was totally free. Since then they have changed it (without warning) to a paid plan for Static Tabs. I haven't been able to get the free Standard Tabs to work myself, and all I needed was as described above.

When I contacted support asking about the price change that I noticed they weren't entirely clear in their first reply, so I asked for clarification (it looked on my app screen like I was allowed to keep my 2 Static Tabs for free). However, they sent me a cantankerous reply email with the entire text highlighted repeating what they already said and asking that I remove my 1-star review.

I haven't found any app to replace it with yet but I plan to look for one. Don't waste your time with the free version without being comfortable figuring out how the Standard Tabs work!

March 7, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. App is still free to use. You can use standard tabs completly free of charge. These tabs can completely cover all your products. It just requires a bit more manual work.

1 Static tab still remains free of charge as well.

We are sorry you missed our email about upcoming changes.

Unfortunately, We had to decide whearher we need to close this app and stop supporting it or ask merchants for symbolic contribution to keep it alive.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these changes.

FunkyFemme

Worst app on this planet don't use it! That charge dollars for 2 extra tabs which is unfair! I will rather use no tabs.

March 19, 2019

Hi there, we had to ask merchants for a small contribution so not to shut it down.

Machina Futurae

Worst app ever. Poor customer service. No real help. Bad.

Hi, sorry to hear that.
Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Peachtree Noveltees

The app works perfectly for what I was seeking; however, the pricing for creating additional tabs is a little confusing. I was able to add a tab with "Important Information" onto the products where needed.

L'aieul

This app really helps me out on my product page. I recommend this to anyone who wants their product page to be more organize.

My Curvy Dress

I was trying to organize my product pages, this app works when it wants. I have been very frustrated