SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

The Pop Culture

Customer care - after long discussions, support was very helpful by tweaking the code of the app to add title below reviews.

March 20, 2020

Hey there again,

This is the developer of SmartTabs writing you. Sorry for the confusion caused, but let me explain the situation.

1. We do not edit, alter or modify the reviews block in any way. We only move It to the tab without removing any content.
2. When deactivating the reviews tab, the title that you want cannot still be seen: https://prnt.sc/rjhkr3 So the issue is with the reviews app.
3. We cannot contact the review app directly, our emails get ignored. That's why our customer do that for themselves.

I deactivated the reviews tab in our app and you should check for yourself. You will see how It displays by default and then contact the review app. They will see that the issue is from their end and we cannot do anything about It.

Stockholm company

its, a great tool to gains trust----------------------------------------............................

Arvensaa

Customer care - chat has helped online and they tweaked the codes and i got the tabs in product page. Appreciated Mr. Edi for the Quick help.

VolticLighters.com

Customer support was insane! They answered me in 2 seconds and did the impossible for me. Good job to you guys!

Smartwatchmagazijn.nl

makes my productpage look so much better! It s not so messy anymore and you can add much more information. And support is great!

Pupsy™ | Harnais personnalisé pour chien

customer service is available at any time and will take the necessary steps to adapt the application to your site according to your request. Thank you for customizing the application for my site.

Brenniston

For the most part, the app has worked well but have found that the tabs don't work on the Internet Explorer browser. I tried contacting the customer service a week ago and have not yet got a response. Wondering if this is an existing issue with this app.

March 4, 2020

Hello,

I found email which you sent us 2 days ago. We replied to your question in a few hours. Can you please check your email?

Also we have Live customer support chat, if you have any questions or need any assistance please write us trough there and we will reply to you in a few minutes.

I sent you a message trough our live customer support chat. Please reply and let's resolve the issue there.

Tk Digital team

Dbestcases

excellent support team, very responsive! the app itself is amazing, keep your product page clean & organize!

Dysanias

Ease of Use and intuitive design. Does not even add to my page's loading speed at all. Awesome work!

JuniperLife.com

Installed this and attempted to get it working. Went through the full setup but no tabs showed up on the site. Didn't have time to contact support and try and get the tabs to show up on the site.

February 21, 2020

Hey there, Its not possible for Tabs app to brake anything as we do not add any code to your stores theme.

It might be that you had few tabs app active the same time then theoretically codes could overlap.

Our support team contacted you few times to help you to sort it out. Could you please reply.