FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Kenley Kids

Not sure yet. Worked for a bit then stopped working. Gonna give it another shot and will update soon.

Givebands

UPDATE - JUNE 2019: I was contacted by TK Digital, who indicated they have subsequently fixed the issue based on my feedback. Great service! With the app working as intended and maintaining my settings, it's a great app - I'm happy to update this to 4 stars.

MY ORIGINAL REVIEW MAR 26, 2019:
I had installed this with the hope that I could manage tabs easily. Initially everything seemed work well and the set up wasn't bad (hence 2 stars).

The loss of 3 stars comes from the fact that subsequent updates to the app killed my tab settings and broke the display of description information on my store. If you update, you should maintain the user's existing settings. I lost time and money thanks to this.

The Black Travel Box

Very straight forward tool to create a more organized and user friendly product page. Some rough edges on dashboard layout but quick replies from support.

Balete Blades

love this app, very easy to understand. Easy store integration and very fast setup. Will definitely recommend.

naturfell.com

Great app if you consider it is for free. I am using it in my ecom shop since few weeks and haven't had any issues so far. Highly recommended.

Swan & Fox

hi, everybody ! just start using it and already happy with it. It's very easy to use. And you easily customize tabs

Cosme Hut

this app is easy to create and handle. i'd recommend this app to a user that don't know much of coding and would love to design the website with a more cyber feel.

Dealzilla.com.au

This works well and is visually appealing. It would be better if placing images within the tabs was more intuitive.

Fitness Junkies

This app was great until it required me to update the app in order to access the app features. I thought, no big deal.. until i checked my site only to find out that it broke my product pages. No one has been able to fix it and i had to pause all my ads as a result. I've lost money due to this BS and now i its looking as if this cant be fixed. Do yourself a favor and go with another app because this one will cause you headaches and make you wish you never downloaded it in the first place.

Qesem

Really good and easy to use app. but it was free ( the name free tabs speaks for it self) and i am designed my shop with it and alot of tabs are used. Now they switched to 1 tab for free and others you have to pay.
Now if you did this make a favor and please CHANGE THE APP NAME TO FREE TAB and not FREE TABS. 1 star till then thank you.

April 4, 2019

Sorry for the update. It was either closing the app or charging a bit for It. We chose charging to keep this awesome app and helping thousands of stores.