SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

SPEEDY PROTECT US

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I just installed the application, I really had a problem with the display which was responsive, the "EDI" advisor was very efficient, he was able to answer my request in less than 5 minutes. Good service and good app, I highly recommend it.

Azashops

Location Nigeria

I used FREE Tabs to categorize my product descriptions. It works well. I just wish it's easier to use

ManRose Co.

Great help from Edi when I had an issue very good response :) I look forward to continued use of the application. Thanks

KARIN MATHEUS

Location Brazil

Excellent the app! And chat support works great too! It was the solution for an organized description of my products. I recommend it to everyone!

Movatik

Amazing customer service, Its Sunday and Edi took over an hour to make the app compatible with our Theme now it is working perfectly

Swisa Beauty

Location Germany

this is the best app for building taps. and the support is amazing. I never had a better experience which an app like this. He did much for that I expected. so give them 10 stars plus! Edi is the best I met. He made my day!

dearmotor

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is good, which can achieve the function you want, the customer service is also nice, recommended

Smart-Is-Life

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a cool and functional app to add a professional touch to your product description. For me, it did not work as intended when initially installed. Luckily their support is quick and helpful so they got up running in no time!

PrintUnique | Wij ontwerpen jouw herinnering

Location Netherlands

Great app with good assisting. Well helped by the team of Free Tabs. Thanks!

ZerowasteShop India

Location India

This is a great app, would highly recommend everyone.
Support is great, not much setup required. Very convienient