SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 6, 2021

Aside from minor quirks (refreshing needed on both product pages and site page) I really like this app. I would recommend it to anyone who wants tabs on their site. Once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze.

Violet Leaf Skincare
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Edited July 1, 2021

I have only started using this app now, but so far the help I received from them is very good and quick. The app looks good on my store. Thank you

PetX - Online
South Africa
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 29, 2021

It works well and does what advertised but it also entails a branding logo at the bottom of the tabs for the free version that can only be removed by upgrading to a paid plan which was not mentiones on the description

Rakun.kids
Chile
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
June 25, 2021

Excellent support from team TK Digital. Needed their assistance after changing store theme. Prompt response and resolution. Highly recommended!!

Orient Paperbacks
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 23, 2021

App delivers exactly the functionality i was looking for, and excellent friendly and timely support to help me resolve a few small issues around integration. Very happy to recommend

SounderGolf
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited July 28, 2021

EDIT: Thank you for clearing up the integrity of your product. I appreciate that. Good to know the support was so was so helpful and caring. EDIT: Well I have cancelled my subscription and removed your code from my site as precaution. Id appreciate it if you could tell me when it is no longer being 'falsely flagged' as malicious and I will reinstate your app and change the 1 star rating if cleared. Regards. Original Review:
YOUR DOMAIN IS TURNING UP AS !! I PAID FOR YOUR PRODUCT AND ALL!!! static.tabs.tkdigital.dev 151.139.128.11 ! Heres the virus report: https://app.any.run/tasks/b1619f54-eea7-432e-aec8-895b54fa01bd

Glamabox Cosmetix ☆
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
TK Digital replied June 15, 2021

Hi there,

UPDATE2: any.run whitelisted our domains so it's not flagged anymore! Here's response from their support team: "We reviewed your request and changed the internal detection rules. Now everything is working well.
Please you can see below an example of a task.

UPDATE: we've received following update from our CDN provider "This happens because someone uses our services for their gambling etc services. Our abuse department takes care of these accounts swiftly, but the results of those scans remain the same. For instance if we take a look at these scanners, they'll show you that it isn't malicious:

We've contacted any.run and we're still waiting for them to re-scan and remove that flag from our CDN provider IP addresses.

ORIGINAL REPLY:
First of all I truly apologize for the inconvenience. Our app don't have any malicious software of course. static.tabs.tkdigital.dev is our CDN domain, we're using one of the best CDN providers - StackPath - to deliver our static assets (js files) fast and reliably to visitors in any corner of the World.

It looks that StackPath CDN IP address where our domain points was flagged by any.run as MALICIOUS. Not sure why that happened (probably because some other StackPath content served by the same server was flagged), we're now working with StackPath support engineers on that situation and we'll do our best to fix that issue ASAP.

So in short, any.run flagged CDN provider IP address as MALICIOUS and that affected other users of that CDN provider, incl. us. Problem is not in malicious scripts on our end, but in flagging all the CDN server users by any.run. We'll do our best to remove that flag from our domain asap.

Thanks,
TK Digital team

June 6, 2021

Makes the default product description look much better. Had an issue with the tabs and it was resolved quickly.

Modern&Home
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 4, 2021

Really good and easy to use! Makes the website looks so much more professional, clean and tidy! Would definitely recommend.

Rosie Roo's London
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 28, 2021

Very helpful customer service and the app is easy to use. I would recommend this as a good product page tabs app.

RAMSIGN.UK
Gibraltar
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 27, 2021

I am using this to condense a lot of product information into a very compact space offered in a user-friendly way. It renders very clean and is stable across platforms. I like how simple this application is to set up and manage. I mean really! It never seems to conflict with other apps and does not mess with my code. Well worth the annual fee.

Carpenter Core LLC