FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Timbuktu Arts

Worst app ever. It will break your page and the customer service isn't of any help. It's been 3 weeks now that I uninstalled the app and am trying to have them help me because the app broke my website. Still no help. This app should be banned from the app store.

Superfood Science

I needed a simple way to segment my product information without bombarding my product listing with text. This app gets the job done!

GFA™

Great app. Works like a charm. Its easy to use. Never stopped working until now. Best app i have found for tabs. Now it asks for money?

TrekZip.com

This app was great when I installed it. Then I had a problem with bullet form not showing up in my tabs. I contacted support and was given vague responses as to how to fix the issue. Support was never online and when they were it was usually in the middle of the night so it was hard to get a response and it was one message a day.After four days and five messages, the solution I was given did not work and I could not waste anymore time with dead tabs on my site so I uninstalled it.

General Market

I like it but I'm having trouble putting on more than one tab. Good app to save space on your screen and provide other stuff on it.

Ninevice

Setting up was easy and tabs look good.Had some issues with the tab.
Would definitely recommend it to other merchants wanting to add more product details in their store

verde porvenir

me gustaria saber si es gratis o de pago si me podrias contactar gracias un saludo desde españa

Le Melior

Would be great if we can actually choose accordion view even if the tabs can fit and if there's no watermark.

WackyTrader.com

You have really got to be kidding me? So, the process is like this:

"Let's give the application for free"
"Users install the app, configure their site with the tabs, with the expectation that it's free"
"Now, let's disable the ability to use the tabs, since we now need money"...
"We just need a "Small Contribution" to re-enable your features"...

Dirty business practice (especially without forewarning any users)...I now have to redesign my site (as I intended my product descriptions to be easily available, next to our policies), as well as stopping all of my advertising campaigns.

BTW, Thomas, your responses to everyone - "It was either this or closing the app" as a resolution is just as ridiculous as your decision to do this. All you had to do was grandfather old accounts in, or offer alternative methods, so people aren't STUCK with having to redesign their sites as the only option. And even if we wanted to pay so we can continue with our site until there is an alternative isn't even an option...as you don't list it anywhere on Shopify's listing , or offer a link to anywhere on your site.

Save yourself the trouble and go with Easy Tabs by NexusMedia. The app works as expected and installation is simple.

DeGeQu

This plugin is great. It gives what it promises and more. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.