4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing product page organization and professionalism with features like custom and static tabs. Despite minor slow loading times, its performance is generally good. The support team is recognized for their quick and effective responses. Merchants find the app affordable and valuable, often noting an increase in conversion rates. Benefits include automatic tab generation based on HTML triggers and improved user experience.

December 5, 2018

Totally worth the price! Works really fast compared to another free tab app I had used previously. Love the customisation options. Wish there was an option to keep the content area of all the tabs the same size as the content area of the first tab though :)

K-Lee Designs
December 16, 2018

Perfect app. Easy to install. added the needed elements to my product page to boost conversion. Happy.

Athlete 4Ever
Edited October 15, 2018

I'll try. I saw some reviews, some good, some bad. I will try and see what will happen to my store. .

Amybackdrops
China
Edited November 21, 2018

It works exactly as shown, easy to use and provides a lot of features. Specifically like the static text, where you can write information which will be applied automatically to every product page and those added in the future! i would recommend this app.

Store: www.distinctthreads.com

DISTINCT - THREADS
July 5, 2022

Great app for putting my product descriptions in tabs. Without it just looks so unorganized and unprofessional. Easy to use and no coding required. I love the customer service too. I had a little hiccup with switching themes and they went right in and fixed the issue. 100% Awesomeness!

Asana Hawaii
Edited September 30, 2020

I have no problem with the app at the moment. And their service is very responsive ! The Free Plan works fine !

C'est bon, c'est wallon
Belgium
Edited October 10, 2018

The app is perfect for producing enhanced product description. I t works flawless. It is highly recommended to use it and the best part it is free!

High Teas
Edited October 22, 2018

I just installed the app and I noticed no problems, it works as it is supposed to work. Good for tabs.

Cheesy Monkeys
December 13, 2019

FREE Tabs is so easy to use! I can just create tabs directly from the product description and they look beautiful in both desktop and mobile.

Smart Home Gadgets
July 24, 2020

Since I am a one-person operation, at this point, I have been struggling to get all my product copy, shipping info, etc... added to all my products. The use of tabs has opened up my world! Well worth the paid version to get access to extra shared tabs! I wish I'd found it sooner.

GrokTop