Reviews (1,276)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to organize product information effectively. It's user-friendly, easy to install, and offers features like custom tab creation and automated tab generation. Many praise its reliable performance, affordability, and the option for a lifetime payment plan. The customer support team is noted for their quick response and assistance with coding issues. Merchants report improved conversion rates and user experience, attributing this to the app's enhancement of their product pages' professionalism and organization.

July 5, 2022

Great app for putting my product descriptions in tabs. Without it just looks so unorganized and unprofessional. Easy to use and no coding required. I love the customer service too. I had a little hiccup with switching themes and they went right in and fixed the issue. 100% Awesomeness!

Asana Hawaii
Over 3 years using the app
February 15, 2023

Je vous recommande cette application elle est extrêmement pratique pour votre site si vous avez plusieurs produits. On peut avoir des onglets uniques pour chaque produits.

J'ai galèrer à mettre les avis dans l'onglet, leur SAV est super réactif et ont réglé mon problème en quelques heures..

Keratin Place
France
Over 3 years using the app
Edited September 30, 2020

I have no problem with the app at the moment. And their service is very responsive ! The Free Plan works fine !

C'est bon, c'est wallon
Belgium
Edited October 22, 2018

I just installed the app and I noticed no problems, it works as it is supposed to work. Good for tabs.

Cheesy Monkeys
July 24, 2020

Since I am a one-person operation, at this point, I have been struggling to get all my product copy, shipping info, etc... added to all my products. The use of tabs has opened up my world! Well worth the paid version to get access to extra shared tabs! I wish I'd found it sooner.

GrokTop
October 22, 2018

Was a little iffy before downloading the app, worried about the fact that it was free but this app has done myself and my store wonders, thank you!!! :)

Hippie Hut
December 8, 2018

This is really a great App! It helped me to neatly present more product details to our clients. It is so easy to use and customizable. Just great. The responsiveness for small viewports is also superb.

Your FitMeal
Germany
Edited November 6, 2018

great app it will help me to organize my inventory better and to have a better product page in my website

Multi Watch Brand
August 12, 2023

Excellent support! Top tier experience, easy to use and customize, Thank you!

-Nigel @Breathe Naturals Deodorant

Breathe Naturals Deodorant
Over 2 years using the app
Edited December 10, 2018

Product page Tabs for ShopifyProduct page Tabs for Shopify Product page Tabs for Shopify Product page Tabs for Shopify Product page Tabs for ShopifyProduct page Tabs for Shopify Product page Tabs for Shopify Product page Tabs for ShopifyProduct page Tabs for ShopifyProduct page Tabs for Shopify Product page Tabs for Shopify Product page Tabs for Shopif y

MUSCLESHOP24.AT