FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Chileanwines

Great app! Really easy to use and the support answer quickly! I recommend this app 100% for your website

LuxeBiotics™

Good , using for a year and i like it , it is easy and make the job fast . I hoping to see more options. Thank you

Fishs Day

July 3, 2019

Hi there,

We checked your store and it seems tabs are working as they should be.

Please clear your cache if you don't see them.

How to clear cache. Go to your website and hit Ctrl+Shift+R.

We have videos in app dashboard if you have issues with adding tabs.

Please write us at help@tkdigital.co.uk if you still need any help with tabs.

Coast Road Furniture

Brilliantly simple and effective, we use it for various reasons across our store and its simple use means we can have it up and running in no time.

HK Jewellers

i love this app this solve my one of big problem in my website this will allow me to add my shipping tab

Monkey Mood

Very easy to use and powerful ! I highly recommand free tabs apps. And the free version can let you try.. for free !

MOMENTS Boutique

Intuitiva, fácil y dinámica. Una aplicación de gran calidad. Muy recomendada para crear pestañas en tus descripciones.

vortexonlinestore.com

Great Tabs I really enjoy it Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Leila Vibert-Stokes

EDIT TO REPLY TO COMMENT: I had the app for 2 weeks, not "like 5 mins doh". I had to install and de-install it 6 times, as the settings page kept on freezing and wouldn't let me "de-activate it" before dis-installing.
I contacted your help team twice, with massive issues. You said it was fixed and it wasn't in the slightest. When I tried using it again nothing had changed. The entire settings page was frozen.
Don't try to pass off your shitty app failures on your customer.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: Extremely buggy app that just froze every time I tried to update and didn't show on product pages half the time.
Shame bacause if it worked it looked pretty good.
Help desk tried to fix it, but were rude and asking for me to email them passwords for store access instead of submitting an access request via Shopify which makes me extremely suspicious.

June 13, 2019

Sorry for your experience. We could not check what's going on as you had our app for like 5 minutes and uninstalled.

Also we asked for your storefront password, not your personal account password.

Your store has a password so we cannot enter the product page.

If you want to use our app, just contact us through the customer chat and we will make It work.

QBAY

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app.good good good good good