SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Free Product Tabs | Reviews

by TK Digital

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Carpenter Core LLC

I am using this to condense a lot of product information into a very compact space offered in a user-friendly way. It renders very clean and is stable across platforms. I like how simple this application is to set up and manage. I mean really! It never seems to conflict with other apps and does not mess with my code. Well worth the annual fee.

InaEssentials Ελλαδα

Incredibly good application really makes the description of the products look great
But what amazes is the amazing support even on the free awesome version you keep going.

ALILA

I really like this app! And their customer service is great, I didn't know how to fix an issue and they helped me right away!

ecoimagine

These guys are amazing! They have super fast turn around and understand what I am saying. App is flexible and tabs look great!

CustomYaez

Effective, user friendly, simple and works! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rojel

I am selling Honey and the product page shows three different features, Details, Benefits, and Usage.
Free Tabs supports me for this requirement.
I highly recommend others to use FREE Tabs.

Living Horse Tails

I love the look the app gives my website, and support is always fast and helpful. I now have it on both my stores.

Julia Gash

When I had an issue with the tab app, the team at TK Digital were quick to respond and helped me resolve it easily. Knowing that good quality and speedy technical support was there, gave me confidence in using the app, which has been an asset for my online shop

a touch of | HUE

I use the free version and there were some issues at first. The help team was really helpful and solved my issue within a few hours. I just started using it and I will see how it goes.

ThermaFLX

Great app with beyond great support! Can’t say enough positive things about the quick and very helpful support.