SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Galagor

Location Italy

Ho utilizzato quest'app per creare dei box all'interno delle schede prodotto. Fantastica! Inoltre il supporto è stato velocissimo a rispondermi e a risolvermi un problema. Consigliata!

roof-bars.co.uk

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app works as it should and the customer service team are very good. I am working on a new theme for my site, I ask them to get the app working on my new theme and within a couple of hours everything was completed. Great Service

Silence and Flow Concept Store

Location Germany

super service and fast implementation. Every request I had has been met! 5 stars from me for the great work.

omdo STUDIOS

Great App, had a problem with integrating with my theme but support got right on it and had it working within an hour of me making my request.

DuctingHQ.co.uk

Really like the app and support couldn't have responded more quickly when I changed my theme and broke everything. Easy 5 stars.

MooBuzz® All-Natural Leather Protection

Our site needed a bit of help due to the design theme. They were very quick to get us going - so very nice. Great communication.

Bohemian Beard

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 13 hours

No brainer investment. App provides huge value to the UX experience of our site. I expect this will provide a good uplift in conversion stats.

melOn Design

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Excellent, easy to use app to organise your product descriptions.
All my descriptions were really long and basically filled the whole page.
This app helps you split your description up into different tabs which shortens each page (if you use the same description for each product in a collection, you can use the 'shared' tabs option).
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED A+++++++++

Lash Mob

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Absolutely love this app! Has already made our website look more professional and flows sooo much better. Definitely need to watch the videos to make sure that you are doing it right but they are super easy to follow. Loved it so much that we bought the lifetime plan straight away! Had a small technical issue, however support was straight onto it and fixed it up within the hour. Absolute legend!

Grahams Natural USA

Location Australia

I really like this app. It is easy to use and has lots of great options, it looks great on our website.