SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited November 12, 2021

Great app straight out of the box! No fussy installation and does what it should. It took me about 2-hours start to finish to implement a bunch of custom tabs for my products (I was getting fancy). Now our website looks so much more professional. And support was super responsive. They answered my queries within 30 minutes and I live at the bottom of the world.

Medical Uniforms NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
November 9, 2021

Great app, easy to use and the support was excellent to help me customize the product tabs the way I wanted ! Thanks !

PHIDELE
France
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 21, 2021

Very useful app and attentive customer service. Easy to use and does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Mochilo.co
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 13, 2021

This app is just awesome and work perfectly. The support team is also great. They help me a lot to custom my css. Thanks a lot

Koka la boutique
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited October 9, 2021

i USED THIS APP TO ADD TABS TO MY WEB PAGES AND IT WAS SIMPLE AND EASY TO DO! I'M STOKED AS I HAVE A FEAR OF CODING AND ANY COMPLICATED BACK-END PROCESSES. THIS COULD NOT BE EASIER AND THE SUPPORT PROVIDED IS EXCELLENT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Up On The Rooftop
Time spent using app: 24 days
September 28, 2021

This App is awesome. It's easy to setup and looks very nicely. When something doesnt work properly the Support answers within a few hours (in my case it was less than an hour). Highly recommended!

KMZ Shop UG
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 24, 2021

Great and easy-to-use app with helpful guidelines and quick response from a friendly and professional support team!

Manelleh
Denmark
Time spent using app: 25 days
September 22, 2021

Works perfect - easy to create tabs to product description if you need to give more information but don't want too long product texts. Great support if you need any help with the implement.

Arjenkauppa.fi
Finland
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 16, 2021

Exactly what I was looking for for my store! Very user friendly. I found this app easy to implement after playing around with it for a few mins. Fairly priced , especially considering most of us will need the option to set up unlimited tabs. Cleaned up my product description nicely. Very happy!

Silk + Noir
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 18, 2021

Ho utilizzato quest'app per creare dei box all'interno delle schede prodotto. Fantastica! Inoltre il supporto è stato velocissimo a rispondermi e a risolvermi un problema. Consigliata!

Galagor