FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

MijnAutoStore.nl

The app works really nice and without problems. Also it really increased my sales. A perfect app that fits inside every store!

Hull Pops Ltd

This app "was" fantastic. Did exactly what I needed. However, there has now been an update which means you have to "pay" to have more than 1 tab. which is pointless as its now not a free tab app. Might as well not use it and just have item description.. poor show guys! at least let us have 2-3 free tabs!

Le Club GLP

Nice app!
This help me to make more conversions on my store.
I definitely recommend to try this app once !

Drinkasso

In general, great app. Helped me with my product description accordion and gave for free when we leave a positive review.

Cook Like Us

anda bien, es muy prolija. senceilla de usar. tiene todolo que necesito. gracias easy tabs, gracias mama

FlipCliq

This app is awesome on my shop. Must app to have in your store. This really helps in driving your customer to shop more.

Saphir Watch

Very intuitive, easy to use,
you can use forever by post a review, so i do it, and it's work, cause you read me

Give Or Keep

Very easy to use. I like how it’s free but there is a small brand name down the bottom just underneath the tab section which you have to pay to get rid of. Other than that, it’s great

Air Conditioner Land

It was a good app until the recent update. It detroyed all my pages without any warning. You want to charge a fee, that is fine. But you should give a way that customer could uninstall it without any hassle. I spend a whole day get my pages back to work. Rubbish people.

April 4, 2019

Really sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. If your page was broken, you should always contact our customer support. This is a known issue and is fixed in a few minutes. And your tabs are back and up in no time.

ThisPen

Great app, really like the way I can customize everything. Like that it is free as well. Gonna keep using this