FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

SaveToday.com.au

By the worst pay wall I've ever come across. Don't put any of your data into this app, because it's extremely deceiving!

Fnteer

The App worked well in the first month then it stoped working and asked me to pay. It says Free to install so why deceiving people? and even after I paid it didn't work. only one Tap works.

April 4, 2019

Sorry for the update. It was either closing the app or charging a bit for It. We chose charging to keep this awesome app and helping thousands of stores.

Fitness Junkies

This app was great until it required me to update the app in order to access the app features. I thought, no big deal.. until i checked my site only to find out that it broke my product pages. No one has been able to fix it and i had to pause all my ads as a result. I've lost money due to this BS and now i its looking as if this cant be fixed. Do yourself a favor and go with another app because this one will cause you headaches and make you wish you never downloaded it in the first place.

Qesem

Really good and easy to use app. but it was free ( the name free tabs speaks for it self) and i am designed my shop with it and alot of tabs are used. Now they switched to 1 tab for free and others you have to pay.
Now if you did this make a favor and please CHANGE THE APP NAME TO FREE TAB and not FREE TABS. 1 star till then thank you.

April 4, 2019

Hygie Paris

Après la mise à jour l'appli a littéralement cassé mon site, N'INSTALLEZ PAS!

App litteraly f*cked up my website, DO NOT INSTALL

March 21, 2019

DO NOT BE like these people. We no longer add anything to the theme Itself, our tab loads using javascript. Also Smart Tabs has a preview option so before activating, you can always check how It will look.

Also If for some reason our app messed up anything or something does not work, before posting a bad review, contact us and we will sort everything out and you will be able to use this awesome app!

DRESS PEOPLE

I agree with one of the reviews below. The APP was free, worked well. However, I had an issue with duplicate tabs showing up for collections that shouldn't show up. Been back and forth with the team, customer support isn't that great. Never got resolved.

They just started charging for the app and pushed some type of update that basically hid all my tabs. They looked into it and advised to deactivate and reactivate. I also uninstalled and re-installed. I was getting no where with support so I just removed the tab app. I tried other apps, they weren't that great either because it depends on your theme. Currently I am just updating the tabs product by product, I edited the code to add a static tab across certain products, now i'll just edit per product as I upload. Its more of a headache, yes, but you're in complete control this way.

Investor Crate

Was fine until the new update. Basically, this was free with no caveat. The new update added their branding and they want $$ to remove it. Additionally, it broke condition blocks. If you have it, do not update it!

Disappointed. This has turned my work day into a long one! Shopify needs to add a bit more functionality, such as a clean description display to avoid using third party apps!

inQUE'

Same issue as others. I installed the app, never activated, but a promo link that directs users back to this app's page is now attached to my product pages. I have no idea how to get rid of the link and frustrated that I have to contact support to figure out how to get rid of it. See printscreen of the issue here >> www.screencast.com/t/BafgB6D7mDlq

Old Mill Steel

Broke theme do not get.

March 19, 2019

Sorry to hear that. Good news!
Today we released an update which should not brake your theme when you uninstall app without deactivation app itself.

We also added dozens of new theme support along with the most popular review apps

MileHighPawducts

Great app. Does everything I need it to.
I am however a little upset that I now have to pay a fee in order to use this app that was completely free when I downloaded it. Will likely be shifting to a new app that does not come with a monthly or yearly charge..

March 19, 2019

Sorry to loose you! Unfortunately we had to ask you for a small contribution so to save app and not shut it down.