FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Gadget Room

I created a duplicate of my store's them before I tried this. It didn't fit my preference, so I decided to remove it. I followed the steps by deactivating it first before deleting the app. But for some reason, the tabs on my product page are still there, even on my original theme. Disappointing. I can't remove it now.

BAMF Hockey

Edit: I originally gave this app 5 Stars. Since using it some more I changed it to a 1 Star review. When adding images to your description the images display as a white box. I have contacted the developer multiple times over the past week without any response. If they fix the problem and start to be more responsive I will revise my review again and give it more stars. Below is my original review.

It really adds that extra organization you need for more detailed descriptions! Allowing the user to be able to separate different sets of data in a clean organized manner.

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry you had bad experience. We are working hard to improve. Please let us know if u need our assistance

American Babe

Horrible!! It DID NOT WORK AT ALL. Then I go to uninstall it - It destroyed all the layout of my pages even though I uninstalled it the code remained in the pages... please be aware from this app!!! I never recommend it at all!

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

MY BAMBOO

They ask you to write a positive review as soon as you download and then you get to use the app for free, so technically they are paying for positive reviews. I have received no technical support despite multiple emails asking for help. Very slack.

March 19, 2019

Sorry to hear that. We are working hard to improve all aspects of this app.

Ghosts of Wall Street

Original review: Perfect for what I was looking to accomplish. Easy set up. Pretty clean appearance. Overall, a hassle free way to add tabs to your product pages

New review: Suddenly charging for more than one static tab after originally claiming the app was totally free. Claimed there was an email - but like other users - never got one. Doesn't seem very credible to me.

Too bad. I really like the app. Now I will be forced to pay a fee to avoid not bneing able to update the tabs.

March 19, 2019

hi dear, app is still free. You can use standard tabs and create as many tabs you need. We also have 1 static tab for free and asking a small contribution from merchants so to make this app alive and free.

Perceptive Golfing

I made an attempt to use this to add tabs. 4hrs later, myself along w/ Shopify was not able to figure out how to use the app. The sad thing is this app had better reviews than the last one. If we get it working, i'll update my review, but for now, it has wasted half my day.

Rustic Urban Co

was originally working, changed themes and it stopped, uninstalled app and reinstalled, even changed headings, and nothing. mo longer working

Modified

DO NOT INSTALL!
Ruined my theme and had to start again. App crashes, asks to reload page but never loads. (not a cookie problem). 4 days later still no customer support. Also i think the app may not be entirely FREE. as there is a 7 day countdown timer that encourages people to leave positive review to KEEP IT FREE, however I delted the app before the timer ran out, so cant confirm this. Save yourself the hassle and DO NOT INSTALL! ALWAYS make a duplicate before you install any app.

ALPHAMOTIF

This app is garbage. Only use this app if you plan on never changing a single thing... ever. The app tells you leave a positive review to keep it free then charges to add more tabs. I had an expert adjust some features of my web store and this app pretty much self destructed. Customer support is painfully slow and seemingly non existent at times.

Serial Chiller Co.

Seems like they did an update recently. Used to be free and now charges extra for static tabs. After the update, not only they mess up my product page, but what's more disgusting is that now you have to pay in order to be able to edit the static tabs --- It's fine that I can't edit them, but they don't even allow me to grab the words I originally wrote under those tabs, so frustrating!!