FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Crear Artesanal

They do not support Artisan theme. Their customer service takes way too long and offers a sole solution: uninstall

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

TATII Express

TERRIBLE APPLICATION !Surtout à ne pas installer , j'ai jamais voulu écrire une critique mais maintenant je me trouve obligé puisque cette application ,même après désinstallation,a supprimé toutes les descriptions des produits que je vends et une phrase d'erreur qui s'affiche. Je ne sais même pas comment réparer cela..

Purple Wisteria Store

This app is not performing well. Even I spent a lot of time, not able to use it properly due it's Very Poor customization.

Eat My Hand

It has displayed a message error on my shop after installation ! =/

I've removed it and it's still here grrrr

My Beautiful Daughters

DO NOT GET THIS APP...after a week of the app not working and several emails they finally realize that their app does not work with my shopify theme...why shopify would even entertain an app that is not compatible with their themes is beyond me.

Gem Lux

I constantly asked support to help me with the app since it wasn't working correctly, but they wouldn't help. I even gave them permission to go into my descriptions and fix it, but they never fixed it. Support is also VERY SLOW when responding. This is the worst customer support I've ever experienced with any shopify app.

LolSox

Just installed to see how it looks like and uninstalled just after few minutes beacuse wasn't interested anymore. I CAN'T SEE THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS ANYMORE NOW, I'VE GOT 400 PRODUCTS IN MY STORE AND ALL OF THEM JUST SAYS : Liquid error (line 181): Could not find asset snippets/bs-tabs.liquid

I am running ads now, where are my product descriptions!!

wholesalewaterheater

So far so good. Seems easy to use and looks good on product page. No problems, so will see as time goes on. update...Very unhappy developer did not advise users they were going to start charging for app. updated app. now descriptions are broken...will be removing

FrancyJewel

This app is a completely disaster. It destroyed all the layout of my pages even though I uninstalled it the code remained in the pages... please be aware from this app!!! I never recommend it at all!

Kigh CBD

I'm lowering my review to 1 star. Not only has no one responded to my multiple inquiries for help, I began using a new tabs app and when this one was deactivated, then removed, it broke all my product pages.
________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been using the app, but have quite a few problems. I've reached out to support a couple times and no response unfortunately.