FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

mrkjekk

All my product descriptions disappeared after I updated to this app.
Deleting the app doesn't help. My shop is ruined

Perceptive Golfing

I made an attempt to use this to add tabs. 4hrs later, myself along w/ Shopify was not able to figure out how to use the app. The sad thing is this app had better reviews than the last one. If we get it working, i'll update my review, but for now, it has wasted half my day.

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Rustic Urban Co

was originally working, changed themes and it stopped, uninstalled app and reinstalled, even changed headings, and nothing. mo longer working

Modified

DO NOT INSTALL!
Ruined my theme and had to start again. App crashes, asks to reload page but never loads. (not a cookie problem). 4 days later still no customer support. Also i think the app may not be entirely FREE. as there is a 7 day countdown timer that encourages people to leave positive review to KEEP IT FREE, however I delted the app before the timer ran out, so cant confirm this. Save yourself the hassle and DO NOT INSTALL! ALWAYS make a duplicate before you install any app.

ALPHAMOTIF

This app is garbage. Only use this app if you plan on never changing a single thing... ever. The app tells you leave a positive review to keep it free then charges to add more tabs. I had an expert adjust some features of my web store and this app pretty much self destructed. Customer support is painfully slow and seemingly non existent at times.

Serial Chiller Co.

Seems like they did an update recently. Used to be free and now charges extra for static tabs. After the update, not only they mess up my product page, but what's more disgusting is that now you have to pay in order to be able to edit the static tabs --- It's fine that I can't edit them, but they don't even allow me to grab the words I originally wrote under those tabs, so frustrating!!

Crear Artesanal

They do not support Artisan theme. Their customer service takes way too long and offers a sole solution: uninstall

TATII Express

TERRIBLE APPLICATION !Surtout à ne pas installer , j'ai jamais voulu écrire une critique mais maintenant je me trouve obligé puisque cette application ,même après désinstallation,a supprimé toutes les descriptions des produits que je vends et une phrase d'erreur qui s'affiche. Je ne sais même pas comment réparer cela..

Purple Wisteria Store

This app is not performing well. Even I spent a lot of time, not able to use it properly due it's Very Poor customization.

Eat My Hand

It has displayed a message error on my shop after installation ! =/

I've removed it and it's still here grrrr