FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Modified

DO NOT INSTALL!
Ruined my theme and had to start again. App crashes, asks to reload page but never loads. (not a cookie problem). 4 days later still no customer support. Also i think the app may not be entirely FREE. as there is a 7 day countdown timer that encourages people to leave positive review to KEEP IT FREE, however I delted the app before the timer ran out, so cant confirm this. Save yourself the hassle and DO NOT INSTALL! ALWAYS make a duplicate before you install any app.

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

ALPHAMOTIF

This app is garbage. Only use this app if you plan on never changing a single thing... ever. The app tells you leave a positive review to keep it free then charges to add more tabs. I had an expert adjust some features of my web store and this app pretty much self destructed. Customer support is painfully slow and seemingly non existent at times.

Serial Chiller Co.

Seems like they did an update recently. Used to be free and now charges extra for static tabs. After the update, not only they mess up my product page, but what's more disgusting is that now you have to pay in order to be able to edit the static tabs --- It's fine that I can't edit them, but they don't even allow me to grab the words I originally wrote under those tabs, so frustrating!!

Michelezsolt Demo Store

Don't install this app, Screw up my whole website after deleting it. Just install another app .. this is really bad app

Crear Artesanal

They do not support Artisan theme. Their customer service takes way too long and offers a sole solution: uninstall

TATII Express

TERRIBLE APPLICATION !Surtout à ne pas installer , j'ai jamais voulu écrire une critique mais maintenant je me trouve obligé puisque cette application ,même après désinstallation,a supprimé toutes les descriptions des produits que je vends et une phrase d'erreur qui s'affiche. Je ne sais même pas comment réparer cela..

Purple Wisteria Store

This app is not performing well. Even I spent a lot of time, not able to use it properly due it's Very Poor customization.

Eat My Hand

It has displayed a message error on my shop after installation ! =/

I've removed it and it's still here grrrr

My Beautiful Daughters

DO NOT GET THIS APP...after a week of the app not working and several emails they finally realize that their app does not work with my shopify theme...why shopify would even entertain an app that is not compatible with their themes is beyond me.

Gem Lux

I constantly asked support to help me with the app since it wasn't working correctly, but they wouldn't help. I even gave them permission to go into my descriptions and fix it, but they never fixed it. Support is also VERY SLOW when responding. This is the worst customer support I've ever experienced with any shopify app.