FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Express Wig Braids

If i could rate this app zero 0, i would. Please people look for a better app to use. I won't advise anyone to use this app. I have been using this app since last year and they changed some features which affected the display of how it showed on my website. I contacted them several times to help us check what the problem was but they refused to help giving flimsy excuses. 2 shopify gurus also contacted them on my behalf and they wouldn't respond. Once more this is a very very bad app. Search elsewhere for a better app to use but not this

ACOPOWER

product page not working. not working. not working. not working. not working. not working. not working.

August 20, 2019

Hi,

We had a chat hour ago and i send you an access request to help fix this issue. It seems you still haven't accepted it and left us a negative review.
Please write me to help@tkdigital.co.uk when you accepted it so we could fix this issue.

Fishs Day

July 3, 2019

Hi there,

We checked your store and it seems tabs are working as they should be.

Please clear your cache if you don't see them.

How to clear cache. Go to your website and hit Ctrl+Shift+R.

We have videos in app dashboard if you have issues with adding tabs.

Please write us at help@tkdigital.co.uk if you still need any help with tabs.

Leila Vibert-Stokes

EDIT TO REPLY TO COMMENT: I had the app for 2 weeks, not "like 5 mins doh". I had to install and de-install it 6 times, as the settings page kept on freezing and wouldn't let me "de-activate it" before dis-installing.
I contacted your help team twice, with massive issues. You said it was fixed and it wasn't in the slightest. When I tried using it again nothing had changed. The entire settings page was frozen.
Don't try to pass off your shitty app failures on your customer.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: Extremely buggy app that just froze every time I tried to update and didn't show on product pages half the time.
Shame bacause if it worked it looked pretty good.
Help desk tried to fix it, but were rude and asking for me to email them passwords for store access instead of submitting an access request via Shopify which makes me extremely suspicious.

June 13, 2019

Sorry for your experience. We could not check what's going on as you had our app for like 5 minutes and uninstalled.

Also we asked for your storefront password, not your personal account password.

Your store has a password so we cannot enter the product page.

If you want to use our app, just contact us through the customer chat and we will make It work.

Blood Moon Gothic

UPDATE: They emailed me to ask me to remove this review. That ain't how it works, my peeps... -.-
Will bump it down to 1 star now.

Perhaps it wasn't working because of my custom theme, fair enough. I did not see that in instruction anywhere, however. The thing was incredibly complicated and my brain switched off trying to navigate and learn it.

Also I don't exactly remember, but I probably would've contacted support if it were easy enough, I probably had an issue with finding or getting support, so I moved on.

~~
I don't know, it was complicated and confusing... couldn't set it up. Would prefer, for example, a box on the page with code that you can copy and paste in, and it's done

May 19, 2019

Our app works out of the box, It's automatic, no code is needed to be added by the merchant.

But to due to custom themes, our app sometimes cannot find the product description. If It is the case, just contact our support and we will be more than glad to add your theme support to our app.

DENIM

refund me right now! this app is a big BULSHITT!!!!! it doesn t help me anymore, i can t do anything to look ok

Timbuktu Arts

Worst app ever. It will break your page and the customer service isn't of any help. It's been 3 weeks now that I uninstalled the app and am trying to have them help me because the app broke my website. Still no help. This app should be banned from the app store.

WackyTrader.com

You have really got to be kidding me? So, the process is like this:

"Let's give the application for free"
"Users install the app, configure their site with the tabs, with the expectation that it's free"
"Now, let's disable the ability to use the tabs, since we now need money"...
"We just need a "Small Contribution" to re-enable your features"...

Dirty business practice (especially without forewarning any users)...I now have to redesign my site (as I intended my product descriptions to be easily available, next to our policies), as well as stopping all of my advertising campaigns.

BTW, Thomas, your responses to everyone - "It was either this or closing the app" as a resolution is just as ridiculous as your decision to do this. All you had to do was grandfather old accounts in, or offer alternative methods, so people aren't STUCK with having to redesign their sites as the only option. And even if we wanted to pay so we can continue with our site until there is an alternative isn't even an option...as you don't list it anywhere on Shopify's listing , or offer a link to anywhere on your site.

Save yourself the trouble and go with Easy Tabs by NexusMedia. The app works as expected and installation is simple.

Air Conditioner Land

It was a good app until the recent update. It detroyed all my pages without any warning. You want to charge a fee, that is fine. But you should give a way that customer could uninstall it without any hassle. I spend a whole day get my pages back to work. Rubbish people.

April 4, 2019

Really sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. If your page was broken, you should always contact our customer support. This is a known issue and is fixed in a few minutes. And your tabs are back and up in no time.

SaveToday.com.au

By the worst pay wall I've ever come across. Don't put any of your data into this app, because it's extremely deceiving!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7