Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App for Shopify

Nova Mayka

I really liked the app, first of all support made the installation myself, I didn 't have to encode anything - I 'm not a specialist. And I translated everything into my native language, all fields are accessible and everything is well thought out!

Security Bollards Direct

Super little app that packs a punch.Looks great on our theme, is nice and discreet, user friendly and lets you see what customers are liking and the effects it has on your shop. Have already noticed customers returning to complete a purchase days later. Am made up!

Expressions by Essence

This app creates your wishlist automatically, no coding or "staff accounts" necessary. They helped me add the "heart icon" to my product page after my theme was having some CSS issues in like 5 mins. They respond quick, I highly recommend!

The Bath Bomb Outlet

I tried at least six of the top rated wishlist apps and I can tell you that THIS is the best one. What I love about it is: 1) it does NOT mess with your site's code 2) they charge one flat rate so there are no surprises at the end of the month 3) your users aren't forced to create an account (but they can of course) and they can share their list via social media or email 4) it's totally customizable to match your store 5) it looks beautiful and functions nicely. A few of the other apps looked promising too, but they either added lots of liquid code (which is annoying should you choose to uninstall it later) or they were glitchy or less functional. I feel confident about this one.

THRILLS CO

Can highly recommend this app and the support team. The app works without any troubles and you have control over letting customers create an account to wishlist items or not. Support has replied swiftly to our enquiries and styled the app to fit our website aesthetic. Thanks again!

Re-Fashion

This app is brilliant, lots of options to make it look elegant and fit in with your sites aesthetic. Most importantly our customers love its functionality. That would be enough for me to give it 5 stars but their customer service takes it to another level. Don't hesitate to get it.

YouEnvyMe.Club

OMG! This is the BEST Wishlist in the WORLD! Customers don't have to login in order to use it. My site required a little customization and Customer service answered me back in LESS than 1 minute and TOTALLY configured my sight, taking care of 2 issues in LESS than 8 minutes. I HIGHLY Recommend this app.

FYI-This is the very 1st company to EVER create a Wishlist where customers do NOT have to log in. I don't know about you but when I visit a site and have to create an account and login JUST to add something to a wishlist, I usually log off the page and go to another website that doesn't require
this.

This app prevents ALL of that and it keeps you from losing valuable customers. I am SO thankful for this app. It is WELL WORTH the MONEY! I give this app 1,000,000 Stars!

SiMEDIO

Simply in use, fully customized app with awesome and helpfull support.
And customers DON'T have to login to enjoy it! I just love this app.

Our Gift 2 U

The app was install in less than one minute. I search my products pages to see the app and their it was. It looks great and now to see if my customer likes it.

West Virginia Wholesale

I tell you, coming over here from Woocommerce where I could do just about everything for free or with a little code, I am ... tense ... about the simple features I think we should expect for basic service (like a wishlist) that we have to pay for instead. How can a store not have a wishlist? That said, I have installed three wishlists today, all more expensive than this one, and they were all awful. They were hard to configure. Their icons/buttons didn't land right on the page if I had the buy now button enabled. They made it too complicated for the customer (in my opinion - Why do half of these app developers think showing off their intentions for their app is more important than ease of use for the customers? It's a wishlist. It shouldn't need a tutorial.) etc, etc. Anyway, enough venting. The point is, this isn't those. It's simple to figure out. There's a little checkbox for automatic placement that works perfectly (at least on my theme). It's intuitive and a regular presentation for the customers. It works for not logged in folks with a simple reminder statement instead of pestering them. I think the management reports and other features will make $5 a month well worth it. So, good for you for creating value instead of trying to just make a lot of money. Nice job. I'm glad I found this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11