Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App for Shopify

Debra's Passion Boutique

So far, I have been extremely pleased with this app, it is inexpensive, it works fast, people are putting a wish list together already and the customer service really rocks, I let them do all the setup, because I can't do it very well and they did an excellent job within 2 business days, it was all set up just have to be a little patient at first.

Ancient Arts Yarns

Added this to our shop with a small bit of customization to fit with the look of our website. Customization was complete within a few hours and looks beautiful. We have been using it for a few days now and it functions perfectly. Very happy!

Morph Boutique

I've been using the app for a few month and it is well worth the money. Based on usage it seems like customers enjoy the function of creating the list. As a business owner, I like that I get to see what customers are adding. It gives me some insight into what items people are most interested in even when they don't buy right away. It also blends well with my store's theme.
www.morphboutique.com

Happy Trails K-9

This was the first wishlist app that I used. So far, it seems to be working really well. I did have to mess around until I had everything just the way that I wanted.

Barbara Heinrich Studio

We chose this app for our client because it stores the variant chosen by the customer. We received good support when we wanted to customize the look of the wishlist page. Room for improvement: The admin interface with the app could be sleeker and speeding up load time of wishlist page would be great.
- Chris & Andy Design

KimsChakraCrystals

We tried another but did not offer what we had hoped. We needed support to add the boxes just where we wanted and to have small logos on each product, but support did all this for us within 24 hours of contact, we like that there’s no need for an account to use this particular app also, options to share wishlists from within the page to social media, and does add to cart also which a previous app failed on, all in all looks good, very customisable even for a novice like me! We will wait to see how it is received now....

Golden47Apparel

It took me a while to try out the other wish lists...I tried every wishlist within Shopify apps and this one was the winner.
This app can be customized very easily if your shop is bilingual. Everything within this app is in both English/French for best customer experience.

Customer support is great, they replied with a fix in a very short time. My customers are already using the wishlist and they are very happy!

DXHIVE Vanity

Wow, wow, wow!!!!! These guys just blew the competition out of the way! There is nothing like it on the market, you got the bells and whistles at a great price! Install: you just click 1 button... Done! For Shopify newbies out there this is a dream, no Liquid knowledge required at all. Highly configurable, looks beautiful, analytics well thought out, ...etc. The team behind Smart Whishlist just set the bar so high, the other whislist apps can't jump over it even if they try! Thank you an amazing app! Flawless, great pricing, ... gold medal!

Stella's Kitchen Gadgets

This app is amazing ... I love everything about it, especially the Wish List page where customers can go and check out all their wish list items, all in one area! The app developers were so helpful in making it fit so well with the design of my store, and customizing it exactly how I wanted it. They were friendly, professional and helpful. I definitely recommend this app!

New Hand

The app works awesome for us! Super customizable and our customer love it. The support is responsive and helpful - especially when it came to GDPR. I recommend the Smart Wishlist, above all is worth the little money!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9