Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App for Shopify

SOLO gluten free

The app works, unfortunately the support has not been available for months and does not respond to emails or the contact form!
Update: The support has now contacted and solved the Problem, Thank you!

January 16, 2020

We have implemented this on your store. We shall be mailing you separately about this.

Apologies for the inconvenience. This is not the standard of Customer Service we endeavor to provide.

Grace and Lace

This app was simple to install, and easy to use. It looks nice, too. However, we had some issues with functionality, and reached out to the developers for help multiple times, with no response. Our issue was pretty time sensitive to us, because we were running a promotion that involved the wishlist feature, so the lack of a response from them was a huge turn off. We'll be uninstalling due to the problem with the functionality that still hasn't been addressed (as far as I know), and the lack of professional communication.

January 16, 2020

We are aware of the issue you had mailed us. Our team has been regularly trying to reproduce it, but the issue is unusual and didn't appear in their testing. We understand that it is frustrating to receive complaints from customers, but fixing an issue which doesn't show up easily could be time consuming. There could have been some lack of communication, but please be assured that none of the issues (even minor ones) are ever taken lightly by us. We hope it would be fixed very soon.

LIVINGforme

All in all good. Loading times okay. Downside: In July 2019 it was announced that automated Emails will be coming soon. Never happened. It's a solid app, sad though that promises here were not kept to integrate Emails. We might need to be looking for another app to fullfill this requirement.

DREAM DIAMONDS LTD.

Great app!very Simple and effective
The only thing missing is sending automated emails to the customer about a price drop / return to the list

Tishapix

Really easy to use - very customisable in order to complement website - and friendly support staff.
Not sure what else i would need from wishlist - recommend highly!!!

Biscotte yarns

Really easy to install and setup! I like the fact that customers can share their wishlist in social medias and it will show the images of a product in their wishlist. Awesome app, thank you!!

BrightMinds Educational toys for kids, gifts, games & kids books

Such a simple Wish List App to implement...after spending months with another App which amended so much liquid it was impossible to keep track, it's a joy. Needed a bit of support with customising the icon, but it was brilliant, above and beyond really. It does add out of stock items to cart too...so I dispute below review.
Highly recommended.
FYI Works with 4.6.3 of Font Awesome icon.

Windsor

Overall this has very basic wishlist functionality. When any items on the wishlist are out of stock, then "Add to Cart" does NOT work at all.

To make things worse, the App Developer has not even responded to us for 4 weeks after we reported this problem to them. So I'm rating this as 1 star because I could not give it 0 stars.

Nova Mayka

I really liked the app, first of all support made the installation myself, I didn 't have to encode anything - I 'm not a specialist. And I translated everything into my native language, all fields are accessible and everything is well thought out!

Security Bollards Direct

Super little app that packs a punch.Looks great on our theme, is nice and discreet, user friendly and lets you see what customers are liking and the effects it has on your shop. Have already noticed customers returning to complete a purchase days later. Am made up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12