Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

$4.99/month. 60-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
May 19, 2022

Although it works, their customer service seldom answers my email. If you need to make a custom wishlist page, it may be hard to find someone to answer your questions or fix your problems.

eHobbyAsia
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 18 days
Webmarked replied May 20, 2022

Thank You for your Review. As per our records, you had raised tickets #1818 (we responsed within 5 hours) and #1831 (we responsed within 32 hours). Please let us know if you need any other assistance.

March 10, 2022

The app doesn't work.
I opened a ticket 3 days ago, no response.
Definitely not to be installed, customer support does not exist.
Totally bad experience.

Flamingo Bergamo
Italy
Time spent using app: 17 days
February 12, 2022

Great app, does exactly as described and without the headache! Thank you so much!!!! So helpful and fast setup, very easy to manage the settings too.

Dandy Lions Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
January 17, 2022

Good service and easy to use. Quick to respond and help with any specific issues. Would recommend for ecom stores

Stride
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 13, 2022

This wishlist app is great, easy to use and I love that you can share it without needing an account. Customer service is also great and very helpful!

Fairy Positron
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 10, 2022

This app has very nice documentation that is I could customize my own wishlist page. If there is a frontend developer in your organization, this is the best choice for the wishlist. Also, app developer helped a lot with the customization issue.

ezbeemarket
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 22, 2021

Great experience so far. Roy and team very responsive and helpful in helping to configure the wishlist for our store https://www.faerly.ie/ I'm very happy so far and love that users don't need to log in to use this feature.

Faerly
Ireland
Time spent using app: 9 days
September 21, 2021

The app did not integrate and no one is replying to the email or tickets. The app did not integrate and no one is replying to the email or tickets.

ENPOSH
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 28, 2021

I do not know what is going on with this app. I contacted them before they used to reply. but now it's been more than a week, they never reply to email or tickets! I do not know actually to delete the app or keep it. I will give them one more week as a chance to reply back.

Clear Skin Jordan
Jordan
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited April 19, 2021

UPDATE:
I have just learnt that they do not offer a feature that I believe is basic on all wishlist applications. The ability to see how many other people have added that product to their wishlist (to show popularity). I wanted to write a review and show my appreciation for these guys. I have a custom coded website where products tagged with 'Coming Soon' don't have a buy now button. I soon found out (after a few sales and head scratching) that people could still add them 'coming soon' products to a wishlist and purchase it from there. Roy was amazing when I expressed my concern and went above and beyond to fix my problem. He fixed my issue within 24 hours and now I can sit back without worry of selling products that aren't actually in stock yet :) Thanks guys! I wish you all the best for your future!

KewbzUK