Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

Faerly

Great experience so far. Roy and team very responsive and helpful in helping to configure the wishlist for our store https://www.faerly.ie/ I'm very happy so far and love that users don't need to log in to use this feature.

ENPOSH

The app did not integrate and no one is replying to the email or tickets. The app did not integrate and no one is replying to the email or tickets.

Clear Skin Jordan

I do not know what is going on with this app. I contacted them before they used to reply. but now it's been more than a week, they never reply to email or tickets! I do not know actually to delete the app or keep it. I will give them one more week as a chance to reply back.

KewbzUK

UPDATE:
I have just learnt that they do not offer a feature that I believe is basic on all wishlist applications. The ability to see how many other people have added that product to their wishlist (to show popularity). I wanted to write a review and show my appreciation for these guys. I have a custom coded website where products tagged with 'Coming Soon' don't have a buy now button. I soon found out (after a few sales and head scratching) that people could still add them 'coming soon' products to a wishlist and purchase it from there. Roy was amazing when I expressed my concern and went above and beyond to fix my problem. He fixed my issue within 24 hours and now I can sit back without worry of selling products that aren't actually in stock yet :) Thanks guys! I wish you all the best for your future!

EvolvedSmoke

The Wishlist App works as intended. quick and easy to use. Will install on other stores as well. 5 Stars

Group HIIT

This is a great app that has all of the features we needed. It allows you to customize the URL of your wishlist page, no developer branding visible, allows you to customize the link and language for where users can login to save their wishlist, guest users can create a wishlist and all language is customizable. Their support was quick in helping us fix one CSS issue. The price is great and they don't rip you off based on how many people use it. Thank you for a solid app at a good price!

Puzzle Peak

We needed the ability to add a simple wishlist to our new site Puzzle Peak (https://www.PuzzlePeak.com). Smart Wishlist was very easy to install and configure and customers have really responded with creating and using their wishlists because a login account is not needed. An account is only needed if a customer wants the ability to edit and view their wishlist from multiple devices and/or browsers. We are still on the 60 day free trial, but will gladly pay the $4.99 per month fee. As a small business, any time you can find a quality app for free or for a small fee, it deserves a big thank you. So, THANK YOU!

Riviera Ready

This is a great app. Easy to set up and fairly priced. It looks elegant and professional. I like the fact that the customers do not need to set up an account to use it, and can share their wish list with friends even if they do not have an account - perfect for Christmas and Birthday wish lists.

QiU-cars

Aucun support client ! Ras le bol de les relancer sans réponse, nous supprimons l'app de nos 3 shops.

Balardi

Great app great support, they help me a lot i am very recommended !! I tried many other wishlist apps and this is the best

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14