Smart Wishlist

The Fastest Wishlist App

$4.99/month. 60-day free trial.

EvolvedSmoke

The Wishlist App works as intended. quick and easy to use. Will install on other stores as well. 5 Stars

Group HIIT

Time spent using app 1 day

This is a great app that has all of the features we needed. It allows you to customize the URL of your wishlist page, no developer branding visible, allows you to customize the link and language for where users can login to save their wishlist, guest users can create a wishlist and all language is customizable. Their support was quick in helping us fix one CSS issue. The price is great and they don't rip you off based on how many people use it. Thank you for a solid app at a good price!

Puzzle Peak

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We needed the ability to add a simple wishlist to our new site Puzzle Peak (https://www.PuzzlePeak.com). Smart Wishlist was very easy to install and configure and customers have really responded with creating and using their wishlists because a login account is not needed. An account is only needed if a customer wants the ability to edit and view their wishlist from multiple devices and/or browsers. We are still on the 60 day free trial, but will gladly pay the $4.99 per month fee. As a small business, any time you can find a quality app for free or for a small fee, it deserves a big thank you. So, THANK YOU!

Riviera Ready

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a great app. Easy to set up and fairly priced. It looks elegant and professional. I like the fact that the customers do not need to set up an account to use it, and can share their wish list with friends even if they do not have an account - perfect for Christmas and Birthday wish lists.

QiU-cars

Location France
Time spent using app About 3 years

Aucun support client ! Ras le bol de les relancer sans réponse, nous supprimons l'app de nos 3 shops.

Balardi

Great app great support, they help me a lot i am very recommended !! I tried many other wishlist apps and this is the best

101 Howick

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 24 hours

So easy to setup and use. Had a small issue with the wishlist display, emailed support and it was fixed within hours. I also wanted a customisation which they did at the same time.

The Primitive Heart Boutique

The Primitive Heart Boutique

Installation was simple. I needed help in placing wish list by the cart icon in my store header. Their support team was quick and immediate in setting that up for me. I also appreciate the "free 60 day trial" . This is something unique in comparison to other apps of the same type and I congratulate the developer for thinking "outside the box"

Julianna

Location Israel

High recommendation! 5+ STARS for Smart wishlist app!
The supporting theme helps me to fix bugs one day after I message them!
Really happy that I choose this app to add wish list to my site:)

Inaaz.biz

Location India

The dashoard is never visible to us. I sought support but it was never given. The support team advised to open all cookies for every one. Our security expert told , it is a dangerous move to open all cookies. Very unprofessional support given, Last 60 days I could not access the dashboard.

July 14, 2020

It is technically impossible to access the dashboard of an App embedded in Shopify Admin if Third-party cookies are blocked in the browser. We had informed you this several times. Since you refused to enable 3rd party cookies, you were unable to access the Dashboard. Even Shopify Support Team were able to access the Dashboard on your store, but you were not able to access it. What you wanted is technically not possible at this point of time!