Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

Julianna

High recommendation! 5+ STARS for Smart wishlist app!
The supporting theme helps me to fix bugs one day after I message them!
Really happy that I choose this app to add wish list to my site:)

Inaaz.biz

The dashoard is never visible to us. I sought support but it was never given. The support team advised to open all cookies for every one. Our security expert told , it is a dangerous move to open all cookies. Very unprofessional support given, Last 60 days I could not access the dashboard.

July 14, 2020

It is technically impossible to access the dashboard of an App embedded in Shopify Admin if Third-party cookies are blocked in the browser. We had informed you this several times. Since you refused to enable 3rd party cookies, you were unable to access the Dashboard. Even Shopify Support Team were able to access the Dashboard on your store, but you were not able to access it. What you wanted is technically not possible at this point of time!

The Stencilsmith

Great support! With any app you run the risk of compatibility issues with your theme. We ran into an issue with our CSS when attempting to integrate the app. (Please note we did it ourselves and did not utilize the free installation offered, lesson learned). We contacted support and they got right on it to fix our issue. A special thank you to Roy for taking such great care of us!

Weebits

Perfect for our store. Easy to install, never had any problems, has all the desired functions, totally fits in with the theme and easy to use. What more would want from any app?

Mila.Vert

So far I am happy with the app. It is very good that the trial is 60 days, so I can test if it work for me. The thing I miss is more design customisation option on the wish list page, but luckily support is quick and efficient - and they managed it for me.

Dress28

Amazing service! We had some issues at the implementation with this app. The customer service fixed these issues within one day! Then we asked for changes to the way the hearts we shown on our collection pages and the way the link displays to "My wishlist" I thought my question was difficult to implement and that this would not be in the scope of their services. 1 day later these changes we executed perfectly!
I will recommend this app!

dev-elife

Very poor support. I've made four inquiries so far, none of them answered. Despite three months since I first contacted this. I am very angry.

March 23, 2020

It is incorrect to say that you inquiries went unanswered. Our records suggest that your first and the only request so far was made on March 13 and our team replied back within 12 hours. Since then, we waited 10 days for your response and now we are replying back to this review. Please respond to our email dated March 13, so that we may provide you with a resolution. Thanks!

samaki originals

good looking professional wishlist, easy to set, very good and fast customer support!!! very satisfied samakioriginals.com

after changing the theme, again very fast and professional support!!!
thank you so much!

SOLO gluten free

The app works, unfortunately the support has not been available for months and does not respond to emails or the contact form!
Update: The support has now contacted and solved the Problem, Thank you!

January 16, 2020

We have implemented this on your store. We shall be mailing you separately about this.

Apologies for the inconvenience. This is not the standard of Customer Service we endeavor to provide.

Grace and Lace

This app was simple to install, and easy to use. It looks nice, too. However, we had some issues with functionality, and reached out to the developers for help multiple times, with no response. Our issue was pretty time sensitive to us, because we were running a promotion that involved the wishlist feature, so the lack of a response from them was a huge turn off. We'll be uninstalling due to the problem with the functionality that still hasn't been addressed (as far as I know), and the lack of professional communication.

January 16, 2020

We are aware of the issue you had mailed us. Our team has been regularly trying to reproduce it, but the issue is unusual and didn't appear in their testing. We understand that it is frustrating to receive complaints from customers, but fixing an issue which doesn't show up easily could be time consuming. There could have been some lack of communication, but please be assured that none of the issues (even minor ones) are ever taken lightly by us. We hope it would be fixed very soon.