Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App for Shopify

VENUE Fashion

highly recommended. the app works perfect, the pricing is fair and the support is unbeatable, thumbs up!!

VAAMSPORT

Great app !!
Works fast and reliable.
The support is one of the best we have ever experienced !!!!!!

Barnaby's Loft Wholesale

Hands down this is the Wishlist App! The support folks and developers have been very responsive to my needs. It's feature packed, highly customizable, very lightweight (quick), easy to let customers share their list, excellent Admin interface within Shopify, AND it is the most affordable wishlist app ever.

I own two stores, retail and wholesale. My retail theme already had a built-in connection to another app for wishlisting so I used that one. I needed one for my wholesale site and after some good research decide this was the one I wanted to try. After the initial purchase and install things were not quite set up and connected as they should have been. I knew I had followed all the great helpful support docs but it just was not working. I reached out to support and in less than 12 hours they completely resolved the issue.

I'm going to ditch the wishlist on the retail store and implement Smart Wishlist on there as well. Excited because I'll be able to make better use of the wishlist sharing, and let users save items without login. Two features I decided not to use for my wholesale customers.

We all know the price in speed that is paid for each app, script, and connection that has to get called up from a third-party provider when our store pages load. Webmarked does a really great job at streamlining their app. I haven't noticed any slow-down.

Kudos to Webmarked! Thanks for developing an awesome app. Hurrah!

Debra's Passion Boutique

So far, I have been extremely pleased with this app, it is inexpensive, it works fast, people are putting a wish list together already and the customer service really rocks, I let them do all the setup, because I can't do it very well and they did an excellent job within 2 business days, it was all set up just have to be a little patient at first.

Ancient Arts Yarns

Added this to our shop with a small bit of customization to fit with the look of our website. Customization was complete within a few hours and looks beautiful. We have been using it for a few days now and it functions perfectly. Very happy!

Morph Boutique

I've been using the app for a few month and it is well worth the money. Based on usage it seems like customers enjoy the function of creating the list. As a business owner, I like that I get to see what customers are adding. It gives me some insight into what items people are most interested in even when they don't buy right away. It also blends well with my store's theme.
www.morphboutique.com

Happy Trails K-9

This was the first wishlist app that I used. So far, it seems to be working really well. I did have to mess around until I had everything just the way that I wanted.

Barbara Heinrich Studio

We chose this app for our client because it stores the variant chosen by the customer. We received good support when we wanted to customize the look of the wishlist page. Room for improvement: The admin interface with the app could be sleeker and speeding up load time of wishlist page would be great.
- Chris & Andy Design

KimsChakraCrystals

We tried another but did not offer what we had hoped. We needed support to add the boxes just where we wanted and to have small logos on each product, but support did all this for us within 24 hours of contact, we like that there’s no need for an account to use this particular app also, options to share wishlists from within the page to social media, and does add to cart also which a previous app failed on, all in all looks good, very customisable even for a novice like me! We will wait to see how it is received now....

Golden47Apparel

It took me a while to try out the other wish lists...I tried every wishlist within Shopify apps and this one was the winner.
This app can be customized very easily if your shop is bilingual. Everything within this app is in both English/French for best customer experience.

Customer support is great, they replied with a fix in a very short time. My customers are already using the wishlist and they are very happy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9