Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App for Shopify

Expressions by Essence

This app creates your wishlist automatically, no coding or "staff accounts" necessary. They helped me add the "heart icon" to my product page after my theme was having some CSS issues in like 5 mins. They respond quick, I highly recommend!

The Bath Bomb Outlet

I tried at least six of the top rated wishlist apps and I can tell you that THIS is the best one. What I love about it is: 1) it does NOT mess with your site's code 2) they charge one flat rate so there are no surprises at the end of the month 3) your users aren't forced to create an account (but they can of course) and they can share their list via social media or email 4) it's totally customizable to match your store 5) it looks beautiful and functions nicely. A few of the other apps looked promising too, but they either added lots of liquid code (which is annoying should you choose to uninstall it later) or they were glitchy or less functional. I feel confident about this one.

THRILLS CO

Can highly recommend this app and the support team. The app works without any troubles and you have control over letting customers create an account to wishlist items or not. Support has replied swiftly to our enquiries and styled the app to fit our website aesthetic. Thanks again!

Re-Fashion

This app is brilliant, lots of options to make it look elegant and fit in with your sites aesthetic. Most importantly our customers love its functionality. That would be enough for me to give it 5 stars but their customer service takes it to another level. Don't hesitate to get it.

YouEnvyMe.Club

OMG! This is the BEST Wishlist in the WORLD! Customers don't have to login in order to use it. My site required a little customization and Customer service answered me back in LESS than 1 minute and TOTALLY configured my sight, taking care of 2 issues in LESS than 8 minutes. I HIGHLY Recommend this app.

FYI-This is the very 1st company to EVER create a Wishlist where customers do NOT have to log in. I don't know about you but when I visit a site and have to create an account and login JUST to add something to a wishlist, I usually log off the page and go to another website that doesn't require
this.

This app prevents ALL of that and it keeps you from losing valuable customers. I am SO thankful for this app. It is WELL WORTH the MONEY! I give this app 1,000,000 Stars!

SiMEDIO

Simply in use, fully customized app with awesome and helpfull support.
And customers DON'T have to login to enjoy it! I just love this app.

Our Gift 2 U

The app was install in less than one minute. I search my products pages to see the app and their it was. It looks great and now to see if my customer likes it.

West Virginia Wholesale

I tell you, coming over here from Woocommerce where I could do just about everything for free or with a little code, I am ... tense ... about the simple features I think we should expect for basic service (like a wishlist) that we have to pay for instead. How can a store not have a wishlist? That said, I have installed three wishlists today, all more expensive than this one, and they were all awful. They were hard to configure. Their icons/buttons didn't land right on the page if I had the buy now button enabled. They made it too complicated for the customer (in my opinion - Why do half of these app developers think showing off their intentions for their app is more important than ease of use for the customers? It's a wishlist. It shouldn't need a tutorial.) etc, etc. Anyway, enough venting. The point is, this isn't those. It's simple to figure out. There's a little checkbox for automatic placement that works perfectly (at least on my theme). It's intuitive and a regular presentation for the customers. It works for not logged in folks with a simple reminder statement instead of pestering them. I think the management reports and other features will make $5 a month well worth it. So, good for you for creating value instead of trying to just make a lot of money. Nice job. I'm glad I found this.

The RÜF

I used this app because I didn't want customers to have to pull up each product before adding to favorites. This let's someone add to favorites in the collection or a product list. I wanted a few customizations like the icon to be different. The team responded right away and got everything I asked done in about a week. Best of all they will install if for you free after your purchase.

Blingschlingers Jewelry Adoption Center

**PLEASE READ :) Ok before I go into details about an issue, I want to let everyone know that this app is perfect for any website that has over 100 items to choose from I would say. The typical shopper, including myself dont like to back track and hunt down things I liked. This app solves that, makes it VERY EASY for the shopper, and does not require them to have an acct to favorite things. And just a tip on the side, if you are a site owner I would really reconsider making it mandatory to have an acct to use a withlist. It makes or breaks a deal with me, I dont like the forceful pressure of it and hassle of making an acct to begin with.
This Smart wishlist app in admin section lets you see what was Favorited and when, and what was removed. Perfect and straight to the point. Shoppers see a simple go to heart on search pages and on individual item pages. No messy advertising nothing like that.. actually spiced up my pages lol. Very simple to remove or add to cart for shoppers, and the wishlist tab is on the side and do not need to hunt for it.
NOW THIS is important, and I hope I didnt lose anyone:o Ok after looking at MANY apps for wish lists or favorites, reading through reviews and pricing etc, I noticed most reviews on some were because of a similar situation I had with installing (not setting up) the app, and anyone installing this app or any other app for that matter keep this in mind for the future.
MY SYMPTOMS when I decided on this app I clicked get app, or install, which ever it said, and when I did it came to an error stating warning this is a bad website and can put you at risk, and would not let me install it, contacted shopify, they sent out a request to app to help resolve situation. So me being persistent, I was reading all warnings and clicking any tab for more info. Helpful to look at the address bar of the warning, always right click where padlock is supposed to be for a dialog box to pop up and give you more info. By me doing this I was able to see key words leading me to believe it was my ROUTER SETTINGS restricting me from seeing/downloading. Your router can have filters on it. I have my router set to medium because I have kids new to the internet. SO, I turned that setting OFF, and I was able to install the app without any warnings. (then I turned my router settings back ON) And not even 10 min later after downloading, had to be sooner than that the developer sent me an email asking if I would like assistance setting up the app in the store! I was like OMG YES! lOl So it was late for me, I went to bed, woke up and was delighted to see an email stating he set up the site! ( and this is still before shopify got back with me lol) So I look at the site, see lovely hearts on the page, sweet. Go to admin section of app within shopify click on it.. OHH GOSH I see that warning pop up again :(( then I try using the features of Smart Wishlist within my site, SYMPTOMS were, I could put items in my wishlist but when I went to the wishlist there was nothing. So I contacted customer service and told them about the issues I had installing the app and now how some features not showing right. They asked me what were symptoms and what kind of errors. I sent them photos of what was going on, and tried to be descriptive (make sure you get url's in there too and any dialog boxes when you right click for more info.)
So, meanwhile I asked several friends and family to check it out and see if they can favorite things and see in their wishlist. They said they could! Ok then.. I remembered about my router settings. Turned it off and voila! I could see and use everything within app and admin section. So I told the app developer im not too worried about it because it seems like other people (customers) are able to use it and I will just mess with my settings when I want to use admin section. Next day I have an email stating they found the issue! They pursued it anyways! When they didnt have to! The customer service is amazing, and it is very important that they enjoy what they do, and THEY DO! Because on other favorites or wish list apps reviews ive seen, those companies dont even want to dig in to see what the problem is. So I guess the problem was sleeping in the background .. thats the best I can describe that lol.
If you have or HAD any of these issues I would definitely try using the app again!
I just cant stress enough on how much of a pleasure they were to work with.. because they cared, and it shows.
This Smart Wishlist App has everything I want and nothing I dont need or what customers dont need for that matter :) I will have over 1000 items within my site when im finished with it, and this Smart Wishlist App has saved me from losing clients and potential new clients with its easy to use easy on the eyes features. My site it blingschlingers.com if you want to see it / test it.. I dont mind. Lastly, I am able to now keep my router safety settings as they were and have full function of the app. at the same time :)

And a personal thank you to Abhishek Bharadwaj at Webmarked