Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App for Shopify

DREAM DIAMONDS LTD.

Great app!very Simple and effective
The only thing missing is sending automated emails to the customer about a price drop / return to the list

Tishapix

Really easy to use - very customisable in order to complement website - and friendly support staff.
Not sure what else i would need from wishlist - recommend highly!!!

Biscotte yarns

Really easy to install and setup! I like the fact that customers can share their wishlist in social medias and it will show the images of a product in their wishlist. Awesome app, thank you!!

BrightMinds Educational toys for kids, gifts, games & kids books

Such a simple Wish List App to implement...after spending months with another App which amended so much liquid it was impossible to keep track, it's a joy. Needed a bit of support with customising the icon, but it was brilliant, above and beyond really. It does add out of stock items to cart too...so I dispute below review.
Highly recommended.
FYI Works with 4.6.3 of Font Awesome icon.

Nova Mayka

I really liked the app, first of all support made the installation myself, I didn 't have to encode anything - I 'm not a specialist. And I translated everything into my native language, all fields are accessible and everything is well thought out!

Security Bollards Direct

Super little app that packs a punch.Looks great on our theme, is nice and discreet, user friendly and lets you see what customers are liking and the effects it has on your shop. Have already noticed customers returning to complete a purchase days later. Am made up!

Expressions by Essence

This app creates your wishlist automatically, no coding or "staff accounts" necessary. They helped me add the "heart icon" to my product page after my theme was having some CSS issues in like 5 mins. They respond quick, I highly recommend!

The Bath Bomb Outlet

I tried at least six of the top rated wishlist apps and I can tell you that THIS is the best one. What I love about it is: 1) it does NOT mess with your site's code 2) they charge one flat rate so there are no surprises at the end of the month 3) your users aren't forced to create an account (but they can of course) and they can share their list via social media or email 4) it's totally customizable to match your store 5) it looks beautiful and functions nicely. A few of the other apps looked promising too, but they either added lots of liquid code (which is annoying should you choose to uninstall it later) or they were glitchy or less functional. I feel confident about this one.

THRILLS CO

Can highly recommend this app and the support team. The app works without any troubles and you have control over letting customers create an account to wishlist items or not. Support has replied swiftly to our enquiries and styled the app to fit our website aesthetic. Thanks again!

Re-Fashion

This app is brilliant, lots of options to make it look elegant and fit in with your sites aesthetic. Most importantly our customers love its functionality. That would be enough for me to give it 5 stars but their customer service takes it to another level. Don't hesitate to get it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11