Reviews (347)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient AI SEO capabilities. They praise its ability to generate unique product descriptions and SEO-based content, which boosts search engine rankings. The app's automation and content suggestion features are appreciated for saving time. Merchants also value the performance tracking, plagiarism checking, and competitor analysis features. Many describe the customer support as responsive and helpful.

April 29, 2024

Just getting started. Excited to use it. I will update this once I get more familiar with it and how it has helped grow my business. I have use other sources like ChatGPT they are very helpful to have. Ai is amazing at what it can do.

Freya’s Closet
12 days using the app
Innovation Labs. replied May 25, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with Smartli. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and it’s wonderful to know that we met your expectations.

We strive to provide the best possible service, and it’s gratifying to hear that our efforts are appreciated. If you have any additional comments or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to share them. We are always looking for ways to improve and serve you better.

Thank you once again for your support and for choosing Smartli.

March 28, 2024

nice app. Haven't messed with it much over a day but Love just about any kind of AI Ive come across thus far so I am sure when I get good at it Ill be able to have my store on point

L337 Apparel by AnarchyGFX
Innovation Labs. replied May 25, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you like the service! Feel free to reach out to us at support@felex.co if you have any questions!

May 26, 2024

its a great app ChatGPT, is amazing it definitely works well doing al the work for you with just a hint of idea is all you need to get started. I love it. Thanks alot. Charmchicsluv

My Store
9 days using the app
April 17, 2024

ChatGPT:Ai Blog/SEO Optimizer is a game-changer for e-commerce marketing. Its AI-driven approach revolutionizes campaigns, delivering targeted ads and personalized recommendations effortlessly. The user-friendly interface makes navigation a breeze, with customization options to suit any business. Plus, stellar customer support ensures you're never alone. Say goodbye to guesswork and hello to success with this app.

Glow

April 25, 2024

I love that it is able to take the keywords I give it and come up with the exact description I was thinking but couldn't put in to sentences.

Cherububi
27 days using the app
Innovation Labs. replied May 25, 2024

Thank you once again for your support and for choosing Smartli.

April 21, 2024

So cool. Awsome features...bit expensive, but quality is very high.

KrutonStore
Czechia
Innovation Labs. replied May 25, 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our application has been very useful for you and that you've had no issues generating product descriptions, ads, and blogs. Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you have any suggestions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

April 11, 2024

I have tried smartly, and I found the product description to be excellently descriptive of the products that I have tried it on. Furthermore, I found the text composition to be engaging. It also takes some important ingredients of the product and highlights their benefits, which I found very important. I checked also the uniqueness of the content being generated and it passed. I have just started using it and so far it has turned out to be an excellent app.

Beauty Magix
Netherlands
3 days using the app
Innovation Labs. replied May 25, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the capabilities of our app. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's great to know we're meeting your expectations. If you have any suggestions or additional features you'd like to see, please don't hesitate to share. We're always looking for ways to improve and provide the best experience possible for our users. Thank you for being a valued user!

May 4, 2024

Love this. It does exactly what I needed.

Madame Little's Palace
15 days using the app
Innovation Labs. replied May 25, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! If there is anything you need assistance with, you may reach out to us at support@felex.co

February 29, 2024

I've been using ChatGPT since the start and for SEO the content written by it is very impressive and useful. It helps for boosting my sales and rank higher on search engines.

GOAT Gifters
2 months using the app
March 19, 2024

So far it’s wonderful! Very easy to use, wonderful product options and everything isn’t from china! I love it!

Digital Media Girly