Reviews (344)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient AI SEO capabilities. They praise its ability to generate unique product descriptions and SEO-based content, which boosts search engine rankings. The app's automation and content suggestion features are appreciated for saving time. Merchants also value the performance tracking, plagiarism checking, and competitor analysis features. Many describe the customer support as responsive and helpful.

February 23, 2024

I love it and I recommend this to all

Innovation Labs. replied May 25, 2024

I wanted to take a moment to personally thank you for your recent feedback. We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with us. Your insights are incredibly valuable and help us to continuously improve our services.

Additionally, I want to extend my heartfelt thanks for recommending our service. Your endorsement means a lot to us and is a testament to the hard work and dedication our team puts into providing the best possible experience for our users.

Should you have any further suggestions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are always here to help and ensure you have the best possible experience with our service.

Thank you once again for your support and trust.

February 27, 2024

so far so good,more to come

urpet.net
12 days using the app
June 1, 2024

You might recommend AI for tasks like designing, content creation, or data analysis because it can automate processes, saving time and effort. AI tools like Canva can generate designs quickly, while language models like me can help with writing and editing content efficiently.

2 minutes using the app
January 12, 2024

Great to know about Smartli, guys AI have made ease come and enjoy benefits✌️

Social Sale Hub
United Arab Emirates
Innovation Labs. replied May 25, 2024

If you have any suggestions or specific features you'd like to see in the future, please don't hesitate to share. We're always looking for ways to improve and make your experience even better.

April 11, 2024

Excellent APP RUNS SMOOTHLY

About 1 month using the app
Innovation Labs. replied May 25, 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you find our app easy to navigate. Our team has put in a lot of effort to ensure a seamless and intuitive user experience, so it's wonderful to know that it's meeting your expectations.

If you have any other thoughts or suggestions on how we can further improve your experience, please don't hesitate to share. Your input is invaluable to us as we continue to enhance our app.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback!

February 28, 2024

you guys are awesome and the ChatGBT AI Blog/SEO Optimizer is a game changer! Thankn you so much!

VALKYRIE VALOR STORE
About 2 months using the app
February 16, 2024

Save me so much time

IVER SUPP
2 months using the app
February 13, 2024

the app is amazing all you need to build a successful business

Green Amy
United Arab Emirates
9 days using the app
Innovation Labs. replied May 25, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you like the service! Feel free to reach out to us at support@felex.co if you have any questions!

March 8, 2024

easy to use app,does all the work for you.

t-shirt-empire.store
2 days using the app

January 2, 2024

Wonderful experience so far... first time using and the start has been very smooth and clear. User friendly for sure!

KlassiKalli