The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to generate smart, SEO-friendly content, saving them time in creating product descriptions. The AI technology is commended for producing accurate and professional descriptions, enhancing website visibility on search engines. Merchants value the user-friendly interface, easy setup, and automation capabilities. Positive experiences with customer support are common, and the quick syncing with Shopify and assistance with product descriptions and keywords are also highlighted.

March 1, 2023

I would and will recommend this app to anyone and everyone I know. This app has saved me more than 1,000 hours of thinking and strategizing by coming up with catchy phrases and descriptions for each and every single one of my products. I have yet to use the ad review, but I am 100% confident that it will exceed my expectations as this has. Thanks again Al Product Description & SEO!!!

Rave Lingo
About 2 months using the app
Innovation Labs. replied March 1, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review. Your words are incredibly appreciated and help us improve our product for our merchants. Your support means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@coupo.co.

Edited June 11, 2023

amazeballs totes awesome radical it's like the best n stuff. I'm totes jazzeit lkelfinand stuff i.usr ita.ehw.rimw.and..akes lid wearier d can't you tell from the context

Home Void
3 months using the app
May 23, 2023

Time saved for every business owner.
SEO descriptions, Product Descriptions, blogs, and ad descriptions. Without needed to add much too much information for it to do the job. This tool is a time saver, budget saver, and lifesaver.

Master Man Cave
5 days using the app
June 13, 2023

good im hepy good price low price good stores.................................................i....

8 days using the app
March 13, 2023

Amazing reviews. It will take a bunch of facts and turn it into a wonmderful discription thats perfect

Kearns Electronics
5 months using the app
Innovation Labs. replied March 27, 2023

With Smartli, we leave it up to you to decide how easy description writing can be. If you need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help you! - Irene

May 21, 2023

Awesome app. Syncs up fast for Shopify. It also is very helpful for product descriptions and keywords which I’m horrible at lol

PHDeerDesigns
About 2 months using the app
Innovation Labs. replied May 30, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad we are able to help you generate product descriptions. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@felex.co

-Rochelle

October 21, 2023

love it

Blueiris
India
6 minutes using the app
March 1, 2023

This app is amazing. It wrote up an awesome, detailed description of every product in my store and it only took a matter of seconds for each one. I would definitely recommend using this app!

DJC Drones
4 months using the app
Innovation Labs. replied March 3, 2023

We are so glad that you are enjoying our product. We strive to make it easy for merchants to automate their writing needs and will continue to do so. Please get in touch with us at support@coupo.co if you have any questions or suggestions.

March 6, 2023

awesome app. helps out tremendously. definitely recommend this app to everyone. Ai really helped me!

Saol Watch Store
8 months using the app
Innovation Labs. replied March 27, 2023

Thank you for informing us about Saol Watch Store! It provides us with the assurance that we did something right. Thank you for placing your trust in us! - Irene

May 13, 2023

Very good, like it super customer service , I support them. They deserve all respect on them service.

SoleDear
2 months using the app
Innovation Labs. replied May 16, 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We will make sure to provide you with the best experience all the time! Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need any help! :)

-Rochelle