Reviews (361)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient AI SEO capabilities. They praise its ability to generate unique product descriptions and SEO-based content, which boosts search engine rankings. The app's automation and content suggestion features are appreciated for saving time. Merchants also value the performance tracking, plagiarism checking, and competitor analysis features. Many describe the customer support as responsive and helpful.

January 29, 2024

I enjoyed my experience with Al pro I enjoyed learning new things & products

My Store
About 2 months using the app
Innovation Labs. replied May 25, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you like the service! Feel free to reach out to us at support@felex.co if you have any questions!

February 4, 2024

Creating compelling keywords without any difficulty is a straightforward method, and if you invest time in learning, you can develop an exceptionally impressive blog.

Inthinkih
5 months using the app
February 5, 2024

If you would give me a moment to use the program I would be able better to give a review. Exellent

DSCOM.Ai
4 months using the app
Innovation Labs. replied May 25, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We’re thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it’s wonderful to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We truly appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you. If there’s anything else we can do for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

June 26, 2024

amazing app, are make me happy to use

My Store
7 minutes using the app
Innovation Labs. replied July 2, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the capabilities of our app. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's great to know we're meeting your expectations. If you have any suggestions or additional features you'd like to see, please don't hesitate to share. We're always looking for ways to improve and provide the best experience possible for our users. Thank you for being a valued user!

February 6, 2024

Anything I have done, or any app I've tried that has. check, keep it. part of it is completely surpassed. Any expectations and add as I'm sure this and if it's going to send a much needed force of traffic to myself. just from what I've seen so far, So check out my game. accessory store. Unique-goodies.com.

Unique-Goodies
1 day using the app

February 3, 2024

Seems to bee fine, but obviously have to try it at first.

Watch Yourself

Mukemmel
Netherlands
2 days using the app
Innovation Labs. replied July 2, 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback! If there is anything you need assistance with, you may reach out to us at support@felex.co`

June 21, 2024

this app is very helpful and easy to manage everything. I really recommend it.

GoodssFindss
Ireland
1 minute using the app
Innovation Labs. replied July 2, 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app user-friendly. Our team works hard to ensure that our users have a seamless and enjoyable experience, and it's great to know that our efforts are making a positive impact.

If you have any other suggestions or ideas on how we can further improve the app, please don't hesitate to let us know. We value your input and are always looking for ways to enhance our service.

Thanks again for your support!

February 27, 2024

so far so good,more to come

urpet.net
12 days using the app
March 21, 2024

Setup was a breeze, and after using it for other writing needs, I am very comfortable knowing that ChatGPT is working in the background.

I look forward to seeing this app grow with my business. Knowing that it grows with you is important. The new AI technology can be a challenge, but it has not been anything but positive thus far.

Timeless Grace Emporium