Smile

Smile

by ShopPad Inc.

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

Heima er gott

I love Smile! It gives my customers a very straight forward way of leaving their feedback, and I believe it will definitely urge other customers to put their trust in my brand.
Now using several ShopPad products, I am always happy with the amazing, helpful customer support team. I asked for help to install the app and within minutes it was done!
One thing missing though - the ability to see an overview of peoples reactions. I hope ShopPad will get around to adding that feature.

Naturaltrades CO

Just installed the app with excellent support from Allan. We are finally getting some reviews, definitely is the way our market responds.

Thanks!!

Anyixin

Nice concept for this app. The installation went smoothly and the app itself works well and does what the description says. I would love for it to enable more customization like an option to center the app under the products descriptions.

Once Off Creations

This app is FANTASTIC!!! Just what I wanted. Thank you. The Help Desk was SO helpful. I wanted the icons resized to suit my site, and they made many, many changes without any problems. VERY happy. Thank you.

Zelfontwerp

I love this review app, my customers love this review app!! And most of all great customer service. Really worht the investment :)

Vegan Hearts Club

Easy to install. Easy to configure. Works well with the free theme I'm using. I believe my customers will enjoy being able to give this kind of feedback using emojis. Time will tell.

CHICYOGA & ROOTS

I use this app to help me give customers a fun and familiar way to rate items. It was nice that the app was integrated for me! Definitely recommend.

Un Lieu De Lumiere

Excellent app. I'm not using it for reviews but to ask my visitors how they're feeling today. Thank you for the lightspeed tips from Logan.

Onyx And Peridot

A fun way for people to rate products.

My Childrens Boutique

Great app with amazing customer service!