Smile

Smile

by ShopPad Inc.

The most fun and effective way to get reviews on your products

Do It Better.life

This is a lovely app with great customer support. It has helped me build a more intuitive way to get feedback on products.

Dripping with creativity do it yourself

I used this app to help me do better with customer engagement. I really like how it does their emojis very cute and fun. It would be nice if it didn't ask for a review before i had the chance to try the app, that would be better.

babykidsbrinquedos

Show de aplicativo,muito útil,da um visual muito legal aos produtos.
Recomendo o aplicativo,vale a pena.

Luxury Fashion Diva USA Online Boutique

I used this app to post reviews to my online shop. It was easy to use and looks like it will be a fun experience for my shoppers.

Goimply

perfect. the expert installer was fast and well done. love it i can only suggest this to anyone who want it.

crazyabouttshirts

The app is easy to use and looks nice in my store. The expert install was great!
See it in action at www.crazyabouttshirts.com

The Mac Support Store

The app didn't work at first but the developer corrected it within the hour. It may have been on our side, to begin with. But nevertheless, he got the job done. Vote of confidence!

Laromy

So far it's amazing. The support team is five stars. I request help and they solved immediately. Every store should have this app.

ECOLUTIF

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Ann More Products

I love this app., I have to say it is so adorable. I was using Areviews for a few years until I found this. So awesome! Thank you to the developers and I am grateful for this free app., I highly recommend getting this.